Order of prime players?

Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
Does anybody know the order of prime players during the rewards event? And who is the best prime batter and pitcher?
Prev1

Comments

• Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
    It just depends on who Glu is featuring for that week. But if you have that player or spend enough money to get the prime player of the week, you will start at the beginning of fan awards and a new prime player will be available that same weekend. The best hitter is pujolos (10/10/4) and pitcher is verlander (9/9/10).
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Jays808 wrote: »
    Does anybody know the order of prime players during the rewards event? And who is the best prime batter and pitcher?

I believe my order has been Mauer, Pujols, ichiro, wright, Ortiz , fielder and pedroia. Hamilton was next up last time they were available.
  • Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I believe my order has been Mauer, Pujols, ichiro, wright, Ortiz , fielder and pedroia. Hamilton was next up last time they were available.

How are those guys performing?
    Jays808 wrote: »
    How are those guys performing?

All hitting between .390-.400 with ichiro at .412
    Pujols and Ortiz hr's every 4.5 ab's and wright and fielder every 6 ab's.
  • yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    i really want lincecum. wonder when he's gonna be offered.

i don't think verlander's 9/9/10 is the best pitcher, either. high arm and stuff + control being at 6-7 is the best, imo. high control is probably easier to hit.
  • unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    i really want lincecum. wonder when he's gonna be offered.

i don't think verlander's 9/9/10 is the best pitcher, either. high arm and stuff + control being at 6-7 is the best, imo. high control is probably easier to hit.

i have about 12 prime batters and haven't gotten a prime pitcher yet. ymmv i guess?
    unrealgm wrote: »
    i have about 12 prime batters and haven't gotten a prime pitcher yet. ymmv i guess?

That's gotta be the case. I've heard guys getting them as their 6th -10th prime player and sometimes more
  • Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I dont know if there is a specific order but i know for sure that you get all the prime hitters before the pitchers become available. I got all of them and honestly once you get them all the game just isnt fun anymore.
    Sirg01 wrote: »
    I dont know if there is a specific order but i know for sure that you get all the prime hitters before the pitchers become available. I got all of them and honestly once you get them all the game just isnt fun anymore.
    That's to bad it's that way. I'd be happy with my team with just one prime pitcher and possibly another OF. No need for all the inactive primes
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    If you are going against a team with a prime pitcher and a few prime players, and you have none yourself... You will very likely not come even close to winning. It's a shame.

wait, so you're saying they won't offer a prime pitcher in the events until you have every prime batter? seriously? i don't even know why i'm playing this game anymore.
  • unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    wait, so you're saying they won't offer a prime pitcher in the events until you have every prime batter? seriously? i don't even know why i'm playing this game anymore.

this is my understanding as well.. gotta go through the batters before you get the pitchers.
  • Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yea its just stupid. They give you 3 1B..TiexierA and fielder have the same ratings. A bunch of OF... Before you can get a pitcher. This game really sucks now. They should have never came up with these bogus prime players...IMO it took all the fun out of the game
  • WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yeah, I actually contacted support p, (in the game,) about why I was getting a prime player that was the same position(first basemen.)
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts

Yeah that's why I don't get you guys spending tons on best players then boom it's boring , not really shocking if you spend all that cash to win at a free app. Try playing for real no spending cash and see the fun of the game and I also bet it's boring now as you don't really have the surprise of a draft pick turning out to be a 5 star player as prime players you already see reward and spend away. Kinda like karma coming back at you.
    I wouldn't say it's boring now that I have prime players. I acquired all the 4.5* and 5* players through drafts and tournies before going for the prime players. Games are still very competitive at higher levels and making a run through legends and GOAT is challenging for me.
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Never seen a Prime player. My events offer me solid 5* players. What am I missing
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    As I say that for the first time ever I see Ortiz 9 10 on my weekend agenda. Why did I only see it now for the first time? How. Do I see it again?
    Maida_gc wrote: »
    As I say that for the first time ever I see Ortiz 9 10 on my weekend agenda. Why did I only see it now for the first time? How. Do I see it again?

They are usually offered every other weekend as the fan rewards player for 20,000 gold
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Fan rewards only appear if you're Semi Pro or higher. Doesn't appear if you're still on Rookie. They show up every Friday.

Looks like my prime player for fan rewards today is lincecum. Guess they are throwing us a bone today bc of the holiday weekend!
    This is the best fan rewards I've seen. Probably the best pitcher available (lincecum at 10/6/10) and Posey at catcher.
    This is the best fan rewards I've seen. Probably the best pitcher available (lincecum at 10/6/10) and Posey at catcher.

For sure. I'm just glad I didn't need to go through 6 more position players to get to a pitcher
  • freedom507freedom507 Registered Users 26 Posts
    YOU get the 10 6 10 pitcher?
  • Mister XMister X Registered Users 17 Posts
    Sabathia after Lincecum for me. Verlander after Sabathia.
    Mister X wrote: »
    Sabathia after Lincecum for me. Verlander after Sabathia.

That's as far as I went . Cliff lee is after verlander
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Bartolo Colon, Jake Peavy, Ubaldo Jimenez are next after Cliff Lee. Then it starts back at the beginning -- Albert Pujols, Ichiro etc.
    Wish I had enough gold to get to peavy. But I really don't want colon anyway
  • WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
    This weekend, they offered prime pitchers. Was happy about that, but, as a result, I still have my SS- Ian Desmond... Five star with hitting at five... .256 avg.

It went Lince, then sab; I didn't spend the money to get verlander. Don't really feel the need unless it's the shortstop for the rest of my time playing this game.
    Speaking of pitchers: is Yu Darvish the pitcher with the most versatility of pitches? Pretty sure he had 8 different ones... Was impossible!!
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    The game is boring if you have the primes players and haven't got up to higher levels yet. i have them and really I want to get to GOAT ASAP.

Honestly if you finished off the Legends in 2014, 2015 is boring because all you want to do is get to GOAT right away. The games at lower levels are painful.