Options

Game crashing all the time.

WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
Pretty much every 2-3 games, I either lag out with a network error or the game just closes. Is there a way to fix this? my friend has the game and says he never has a problem with the game doing this. I play on an IPad 2.

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Do you have a lot of inactives or league play going on. I do on both accounts and my game lags
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I am having same issue. I was on a 23-25 win streak and **** thing force closed then wouldn't let me log in for over 20-25min and kept saying connection error but yet every game on my phone but this one would open fine. Even though I got my 100k for event but still is very aggravating. I'm on a iPhone 6+ with newest iOS software update as well. This is ridiculous and they won't do **** about it.
  • Options
    Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
    I haven't been able to log on for about 25 minutes now.
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Having the same problem now too
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Can't log in either
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Can't get my at bat in the first inning of a tournament I've been on for a week. Autoplay games stall usually in the 1st 5th and 9th inning forcing full restart. Event is useless to even try. 10 in actives. I'm in desperate need of an update to fix bugs
  • Options
    Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
    I contacted support after I had the same thing happen in a tournament. 3 days later they fixed it, so def contact support.