League Issue

BoosieBadazzBoosieBadazz Registered Users 7 Posts
I have been waiting on a normal, 3000 cash league (Championship Series 6 I believe) to fill for over a day now, making it impossible to play league games. This has to be a bug. Has anybody else had this problem?

Comments

• Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Hopefully it clears for you. If not after another day you should contact support and wait 1-15 days or so for a resolution.
  • BoosieBadazzBoosieBadazz Registered Users 7 Posts
    How do I contact support?
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?121838-Tap-Sports-Baseball-In-Game-Help-and-Contact

You have to wait for a long time to get their response.
  • WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
    For me, I lost a tournament game. When I lost, I spent the gold to retry. When I got into the game, it crashed immediately. For a couple days, it said I was in the bottom of the ninth, but, when I would click it, it would go to the game ending screen to exit. Now, the game has returned to the start, but, when I click the "play" button, All that happens is the "whack" sound of the bat connecting to a ball (the sound it makes when you enter a game.) It has been bugged for around 5 days now and I contacted support immediately when it was bugged. I think they tried to fix the issue by restarting the game, but, for some reason, this glitch happened.