July Fourth Weekend- Prime Event- for #1 you get....(for everyone??!!)

WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
Finally, the "prime event" is giving out a prime player. I don't know if it is because of the Fourth of July or something, but, I'm definitely going for the top spot.
Is it like this for everyone?

Comments

• Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yup, top spot is a prime player. Must be because of 4th of July and everyone having a long weekend.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Yup but not a chance I'll go for it. The top few guys usually have several million points... In suspect fashion.
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Yup but not a chance I'll go for it. The top few guys usually have several million points... In suspect fashion.
    Try not to login when the event starts. Wait a few hours or more. You may get in a lot easier pool. My last 2 events I've tried that and the winner wasn't even 800k
  • Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Try not to login when the event starts. Wait a few hours or more. You may get in a lot easier pool. My last 2 events I've tried that and the winner wasn't even 800k

Thanks for the information. This one is going to be rather hard, due to a prime player at the #1 spot, so getting in a good pool is going to be key.
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    yup. prime Ortiz for me.
    Clark22 wrote: »

1st place winner in my pool for this week's prime event sprint had 9,999,999 points. nothing fishy there...
    Haha, that's kind of ridiculous
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    yup. prime Ortiz for me.

1st place winner in my pool for this week's prime event sprint had 9,999,999 points. nothing fishy there...

Nothing at all!
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Nothing different from every other event in TS BB , if you wanna be #1 you gotta spend ����������������
    Which always kills the fun/competition of app by right after all star break teams loaded with best players who get best rewards etc so not worth playing when u hit that wall.
  • freedom507freedom507 Registered Users 26 Posts
    i already have normal version of david ortiz....and no energy to compete for it...
  • WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
    Managed to win it! Got Matt kemp, who is a 9-9-10 or is it 9-10-10 not sure.. Won with 410k, but second place was 190k. I used to have bad luck and get into the prime events with modders, but have not had that problem for the past 4 or so. Got lucky!
  • MunicipalMunicipal Registered Users 20 Posts
    First, what is a modder? Second y'all keep saying something is fishy about how these people win, don't they just spend a bunch of money, or do they have some sort of hack or cheat they are using?
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    i think by modder he means hacker. and yes there are a lot of hackers. it is possible to get high scores with money/gold but a lot of times you can tell it's a hacker when they have a ridiculous score very quickly. one way you can tell for sure if they're hacking is if they have a score that doesn't end in 0 since that's impossible to do otherwise.
  • JonnydamanJonnydaman Registered Users 53 Posts
    WhompKing wrote: »
    Managed to win it! Got Matt kemp, who is a 9-9-10 or is it 9-10-10 not sure.. Won with 410k, but second place was 190k. I used to have bad luck and get into the prime events with modders, but have not had that problem for the past 4 or so. Got lucky!

Just wondering, how much gold does it take for a score like that? I've been wondering if I should make a run at #1 but I don't know if I have enough gold.
    Jonnydaman wrote: »
    Just wondering, how much gold does it take for a score like that? I've been wondering if I should make a run at #1 but I don't know if I have enough gold.

To get to 400,000 points you would need about a 40 game win streak. So , without using any boosts atleast 800 gold just to reload your energy
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Or like 3 or 4 20 game streaks.
  • WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Or like 3 or 4 20 game streaks.

For this event, I somehow got a fifty game win streak. Stopped playing when I hit fifty. I was planning on only getting to 200k, but I decided to try and see If I could get a 30 win streak... Then the games just kept coming.. Was surprised I was that lucky with auto play. There were a couple games where the other team would score 8 runs in one inning to tie it in the top of the 8/9th inning, or would be up by one run, but I was managing to hit a home run and get the win.
    Point of this- What is the highest winning streak someone has had?