Options

inactive player count

MunicipalMunicipal Registered Users 20 Posts
I had 40 inactive guys and just did 4 late round drafts. And now it says I have 41 inactive guys. What's up with that? Also it is offering a #1 pick to trade them in. Are you guys sure it's a bad idea to take the trade?

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Trading all your inactives for one draft pick really isn't worth it.
  • Options
    By holding onto all my inactives, it really helped in getting all the 4.5* and higher players
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    It helped me too. I had all the 4.5 stars and up including the primes. I had over 210 inactives and my game was taking about 35 to 40 seconds to load. I traded them all in and now only takes about 15 seconds to load.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    You must mean you had 210 in the 2014 version I don't believe you can have 210 in 2015?
  • Options
    My inactives maxed out at 147. Any player I get now drops a 4.5* player.
  • Options
    No it was in 2015. When the app first came out it was set at 120. That slowly increased to 216 before I traded them in.
  • Options
    PJDodgerPJDodger Registered Users 38 Posts
    How do you even know how many you have other than the count it shows for trading them in for a single draft?
  • Options
    I know because only 4 star players showed up for rewards where there should have been the higher rated players
  • Options
    MM COREY USNMM COREY USN Registered Users 11 Posts
    If you don't trade in then some of those players will be updated here soon. Sitting on a gold mine of future 5 star players. I am at like 170 inactives.
  • Options
    I have all the primes so I figured I would never use them
  • Options
    MM COREY USNMM COREY USN Registered Users 11 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »

I would like to get all the prime players but, my wife would kill me if I spent any more money on this game lol.
  • Options
    gregadams wrote: »

I'm about to trade all my inactives in as well, only problem is I don't know which 5th starter to keep. I have cueto in there now, rest of my team is primes. Any suggestions? I have all the 5* starters , I've just had the best luck with cueto
  • Options
    I would look at only your right handers as most of the prime batters are right handed. I always had success with Cueto.
  • Options
    Thanks I'll just keep cueto and drop everyone else. I'll get a 5th prime pitcher eventually anyway.
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Mike Fiers is performing incredibly well for me. Better than any 5 star pitcher I've ever had actually