Options

Free gold glitch

MM COREY USNMM COREY USN Registered Users 11 Posts
I left a message in the customer care section about a glitch I came across that gives free gold sometimes but glu is so slow to respond to it. I don't know a 100% what triggers the glitch but, has happened when I was doing the same things. So far a total a 12k gold. I am willing to tell glu if they would kindly give me a 100k gold as compensation.

Comments

• Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    If you legitimately came across a free gold glitch, it would probably be better kept to yourself bro. Glu already knows about all these glitches.
  • Options
    As i said I don't know 100% what triggers it but, there has been a few things in common though when it has happened. Well I highly doubt they would know about this glitch because 99.9 % of the people playing would never fulfill the criteria to accidentally come across it as I did.
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    There is no need for 100k gold. If you have figured out how to get 12k, you can figure out how to take advantage of a lot of glitches in this game and you can easily accomplish every possible goal with much much less than 100k gold. Just have to brainstorm a little and apply your knowledge!
  • Options
    Yea if I spent more time putting the last pieces together I could probably figure how to get it to work 100% of the time but that takes time and possibility of getting banned in the process. I've spent real money on this game and would not like to throw it away. A 100k is a lot but more is usually better tho lol. Besides that's just a drop in the bucket for glu anyways. Imagine the loss of money if I were to tell the exact specifics of what I did and some one figured it out and the information spread to every one. Would be a loss in profits for glu
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I'd gladly try out your glitch. I could use 100k in gold lol
  • Options
    Cdj713Cdj713 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have got about 40 or 50 thousand in free gold. My team is pretty good lol
  • Options
    AntwoinneAntwoinne Registered Users 24 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I'd gladly try out your glitch. I could use 100k in gold lol

Haha I know right!
  • Options
    Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    How are you getting all of this?
  • Options
    nprioleaunprioleau Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'll never forget the "Gold Glitch of December 2016." I was laying in bed playing Cooking Dash when the 12 Days of Flo popped up. I clicked it and got 1 BILLION GOLD AND 1 BILLION COINS. Now stupid me, everytime the offer popped up, I clicked on it (because I was greedy) and one day I did it and ALL my gold was erased. Ugh. I still have 1,899,546,789 coins though...or however much that is. Praying I get a glitch this year!