Free gold glitch

MM COREY USNMM COREY USN Registered Users 11 Posts
I left a message in the customer care section about a glitch I came across that gives free gold sometimes but glu is so slow to respond to it. I don't know a 100% what triggers the glitch but, has happened when I was doing the same things. So far a total a 12k gold. I am willing to tell glu if they would kindly give me a 100k gold as compensation.

Comments

• J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    If you legitimately came across a free gold glitch, it would probably be better kept to yourself bro. Glu already knows about all these glitches.
  • MM COREY USNMM COREY USN Registered Users 11 Posts
    As i said I don't know 100% what triggers it but, there has been a few things in common though when it has happened. Well I highly doubt they would know about this glitch because 99.9 % of the people playing would never fulfill the criteria to accidentally come across it as I did.
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    There is no need for 100k gold. If you have figured out how to get 12k, you can figure out how to take advantage of a lot of glitches in this game and you can easily accomplish every possible goal with much much less than 100k gold. Just have to brainstorm a little and apply your knowledge!
  • MM COREY USNMM COREY USN Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yea if I spent more time putting the last pieces together I could probably figure how to get it to work 100% of the time but that takes time and possibility of getting banned in the process. I've spent real money on this game and would not like to throw it away. A 100k is a lot but more is usually better tho lol. Besides that's just a drop in the bucket for glu anyways. Imagine the loss of money if I were to tell the exact specifics of what I did and some one figured it out and the information spread to every one. Would be a loss in profits for glu
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I'd gladly try out your glitch. I could use 100k in gold lol
  • Cdj713Cdj713 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have got about 40 or 50 thousand in free gold. My team is pretty good lol
  • AntwoinneAntwoinne Registered Users 24 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I'd gladly try out your glitch. I could use 100k in gold lol

Haha I know right!
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    How are you getting all of this?
  • nprioleaunprioleau Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'll never forget the "Gold Glitch of December 2016." I was laying in bed playing Cooking Dash when the 12 Days of Flo popped up. I clicked it and got 1 BILLION GOLD AND 1 BILLION COINS. Now stupid me, everytime the offer popped up, I clicked on it (because I was greedy) and one day I did it and ALL my gold was erased. Ugh. I still have 1,899,546,789 coins though...or however much that is. Praying I get a glitch this year!