Options

Recent Update for Player postions

dj moth mandj moth man Registered Users 18 Posts
Did anyone else notice that Hanley Ramirez is a outfielder now?
I know he was a SS but did they change anyone else?
Aaron Sanchez?

Comments

• Options
    Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    He's been an OF the whole time I've had him... for like 2 weeks... Do we know when/if All Star Break updates are coming? When did they come last year? Before or after the ASB?
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Hanley and Aaron Sanchez got tweaks throughout the year. Nothing else yet.
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    He's been an OF the whole time I've had him... for like 2 weeks... Do we know when/if All Star Break updates are coming? When did they come last year? Before or after the ASB?

I'm curious about this too. I'd like to see if any star changes happen before I drop my inactives
  • Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    I wonder if they're even going to update the regular players. Let's take Fielder for example. He definitely deserves an upgrade from his 5/5/3 or whatever it is, but since there's a Prime version of him, why would they bother upgrading his regular version? I fear Glu's logic there is "if a player wants a good version of Fielder, they're just going to have to pay us for him! *maniacal laughter*
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    TWW wrote: »
    I wonder if they're even going to update the regular players. Let's take Fielder for example. He definitely deserves an upgrade from his 5/5/3 or whatever it is, but since there's a Prime version of him, why would they bother upgrading his regular version? I fear Glu's logic there is "if a player wants a good version of Fielder, they're just going to have to pay us for him! *maniacal laughter*

idk about that. i would think if they are going to update the stats at all then they'd do most or all of them. but hey, i wouldn't put it past Glu to do something like that.
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I'm hoping they add some guys to the player pool at the break. It's probably wishful thinking but I guess you never know
  • Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    but hey, i wouldn't put it past Glu to do something like that.

yeah that was my thinking with that comment. Hope for the best, expect the worst kind of thing.
  • Options
    Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    I wish they would just tell us... Getting back to my original question, when did the update come last year?