For those paying for gold

goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
I can offer you gold at a much reduced price from Glu. All you have to do is temporarily change the password for your team, allow me access for one day and I will provide you with however much gold you want for a much lower price. If interested, let me know.

Also if anyone wants to buy my team that is also possible.

I currently have every 3* and up player including all prime players.
Prev1

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    nothing sketchy here at all...
  • goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    I can certainly understand my offer being thought of as sketchy. I probably would think the same if I read it. All I can say is a lot of you are wasting a lot of money on gold and rather dumb and unreasonable prices. I'm simply making an offer to help you save. Once I get you the amount of gold you want, just revert your password back to what it was so I can no longer access it. Heck, make a dummy team if you want and test my offer out.
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Exactly lol
    Someone set up a dummy team with a fake email or facebook account. Send me the password. I'll go in and modify the gold count. Then you decide if you want it for your own team.
  • ChoplantaChoplanta Registered Users 16 Posts
    I'll bite and start a dummy team. How do we go about this?
    Send me the login and password for accessing the team. I'll go in and put say 5000 gold in there. This could take some time, maybe a few hours. Then you go back in and confirm. Change password thereafter if you want.
    I'm saving gold on the team I play with for a prime player (20,000 gold) how much gold could you put on a team? I obviously would like as much as I can get haha
    Choplanta wrote: »
    I'm saving gold on the team I play with for a prime player (20,000 gold) how much gold could you put on a team? I obviously would like as much as I can get haha

Have you already collected the 800 gold from today's prime event?
    No I have 5100 gold saved up. Can never get to the top leaderboard for prime events. Cant imagine playing enough to get to 100,000 points in an event
    No I have 5100 gold saved up. Can never get to the top leaderboard for prime events. Cant imagine playing enough to get to 100,000 points in an event

Alright, if you want I will add 15000 gold so you can get a prime player. Temporarily change your password, send it to me by PM and don't log in for a few hours.
    p.s. if there is any doubt, here is my team

356467IMG2194.png

416285IMG2195.png

744121IMG2196.png

383532IMG2197.png

626436IMG2198.png
    Ok I sent you a PM
    Ok give me a few hours and I'll let you know when you can check it out again.
    Cool I appreciate it
    Cool I appreciate it

Hey sorry, it doesn't seem to work for a couple of reasons. The team is just a bit too weak (i.e. can barely win any prime event games with autoplay), and there needs to be a few hundred gold already present to get started. This gold of course will be replenished. If you can get those two things, then it would make it a lot easier to get 20K gold. I'll keep trying, but it will be tough as is.
    I can PM you another team. Hold on
    I sent you a PM. Let me know when you receive it
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    getting my popcorn ready for this thread.
    I can PM you another team. Hold on

Ok take a look at your team. Should be improved a little. And some free gold, unfortunately still can't do the 20K gold for a technical reason. I tested it on my team and it still works there. In any case, from now on don't ever trade any inactives, when you give about 200- 300 inactives, let me know and then it should work.
  • MrSportsking5MrSportsking5 Registered Users 12 Posts
    goldfinger wrote: »
    Ok take a look at your team. Should be improved a little. And some free gold, unfortunately still can't do the 20K gold for a technical reason. I tested it on my team and it still works there. In any case, from now on don't ever trade any inactives, when you give about 200- 300 inactives, let me know and then it should work.

sounds fishy to me
  • TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    Lol. Yep, definitely not fishy at all.

Lol.jpg
    For anyone who thinks it's fishy, totally understandable. But go ahead and try me, and see for yourself, what's to lose after all? It's only a silly baseball team on an app.
    Choplanta I wasn't able to get the amount of gold I said, but can you acknowledge that both your teams are significantly improved?
  • MrSportsking5MrSportsking5 Registered Users 12 Posts
    goldfinger wrote: »
    For anyone who thinks it's fishy, totally understandable. But go ahead and try me, and see for yourself, what's to lose after all? It's only a silly baseball team on an app.

For a "silly baseball app" you seem to be quite invested in it
    That's dope man I appreciate you doin that for me. Team is better. Not all prime players better like his but he found a resource to help his team. Can't fault him for using that.
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    TWW wrote: »
    Lol. Yep, definitely not fishy at all.

Lol.jpg

lmfao!

this thread is retarded. let it die.
  • Pmanbrooks1Pmanbrooks1 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Could you test on my dummy account to make sure its legit... because ill do it if i know you acually can
    Could you test on my dummy account to make sure its legit... because ill do it if i know you acually can

Sure but what I can do depends on your current team. If it's a very novice team, probably the most I can do is win the prime event and the top player + some gold. If it's a more seasoned team with many inactives then can possibly do 10K gold.
  • Pmanbrooks1Pmanbrooks1 Registered Users 14 Posts
    How do I privatly contact you?
    How do I privatly contact you?

Just send a PM on here, should be links on the top of the page.