Options

Game Freeze

R3D FOREMANR3D FOREMAN Registered Users 41 Posts
Past few weeks the game has been freezing in between innings and forcing me to restart the app. I have deleted all of my inactives and it helped for maybe two days. Maybe a way to help would be an option to get rid of old league standings that just sit there taking up space forever. Any advice? The game is almost unplayable.

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I have sent a ticket to GLU asking to be able to delete old league plays and also to have the option to delete stats of players that are no longer on your team. I told them both of these things slow the game down so it freezes or takes a long time to open. They said to mak sure it is the only app you have going then proceeded to tell me how to close all background apps. I told them that is was the only one running. I then told them it was the only one running. Then sent a response saying the same thing about making sure it is the only app running. I really think they have responses based on key words in your ticket
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    I've been brutal for a while. My tournaments are unplayable. My events are un winnable. What a pi s s off
  • Options
    R3D FOREMANR3D FOREMAN Registered Users 41 Posts
    What an absolute joke. 4 purple rings from a five star draft and I'll never be able to win daily again at this rate. Can't even go a full game without having to restart the app. Also saved up 9900 gold for a five star during the weekend for what appears to be nothing. Gave up on trying to go to the stats page long ago. There's just no hope for that.