Options

I hate playing against AI!

spizzlospizzlo Registered Users 31 Posts
Am I the only one? My best relievers that are rocks against real people give up runs left and right to AI. I don't even like playing prime events anymore because not only do I never place, but it's just so effin frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    Do your pitchers have low control? Might be why they are better against humans. Humans are a lot less patient that the AI.
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    most left handed pitchers are garbage against AIs from my experience, especially the relievers. Aaron Loup (5/5/8) is the only leftie reliever i've had so far that has thrown well consistently with a 2.95 ERA and .210 BAA. never had another one that was better than 3.75/.250. also, guys with 1-3 control and high arm and/or stuff ratings will be amazing against humans, but draw a lot more walks against AIs so that could be why the AIs are better against them.
  • Options
    spizzlospizzlo Registered Users 31 Posts
    TWW wrote: »
    Do your pitchers have low control? Might be why they are better against humans. Humans are a lot less patient that the AI.

Sometimes, I know that's an issue though so I try to avoid it. I wish there was an easier way to control roster/lineup so you can more easily adjust depending on whether your playing humans or AI. In leagues especially it's frustrating. I end up using a bunch of ice wraps, and that doesn't fix relievers obviously.
    most left handed pitchers are garbage against AIs from my experience, especially the relievers. Aaron Loup (5/5/8) is the only leftie reliever i've had so far that has thrown well consistently with a 2.95 ERA and .210 BAA. never had another one that was better than 3.75/.250. also, guys with 1-3 control and high arm and/or stuff ratings will be amazing against humans, but draw a lot more walks against AIs so that could be why the AIs are better against them.

That's interesting I'll keep an eye out on that with the lefties. Maybe it's just been a run of bad luck but I've just been losing games late against AI. Thanks for the tips guys.