Options

So, How does this happen?

WhorndawgsWhorndawgs Registered Users 29 Posts
I'm playing a guy, Batman that has ~ over both a's and the n. He is ahead of me 9-4 when I come to bat in the bottom of the 8th and I score 7 runs to go ahead 11-9. About 2 minutes later it show a game with him and its my turn, except now its the bottom of the first and there is no score. I have no record of a final score from the previous game and that game isn't show in "their turn". So, how does this happen and is there anything that I can do about it? I scored 3 runs in the bottom of the first in the next game, so I'm expecting whatever he did to be done again.

Comments

• Options
    Gothams1883Gothams1883 Registered Users 43 Posts
    I think it's a glitch in the game. I've had games reset or end for no reason even when I was ahead. A guy even b!tched me out about it even though I had nothing to do with it. It sucks but it just happens sometimes.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    It has been addressed in TSB2014 before.
    You can refer to this article http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?111246-Report-cheaters-here/page4

One of the forum moderator has told us some possibilities but I still think that it is a bug at server side.