Options

I Want Real Trading

spizzlospizzlo Registered Users 31 Posts
I really want to see real trading added as a feature in this game. It would be so fun to wheel and deal with real people to improve our teams. I know there are quite a few ways to get new players, but none are as exciting as this would be. It might be a hard feature to implement, but I think it would be awesome.

Comments

• Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    would be cool but it would be abused so much. all you gotta do is make a few alt accounts. trade a 1* player from your main account for a 5* player from your alts to make your main stronger. guess they could make it so you could only trade 4* for a 4*, 5* for a 5*, etc. but still would be abused quite a bit. not sure how this could work without adding more unnecessary problems to the game.
  • Options
    Honestly I don't really see how that's abusing the game. I only use one account, but how would it be easier to get good players using more than one account?
  • Options
    baxnetbaxnet Registered Users 30 Posts
    spizzlo wrote: »
    Honestly I don't really see how that's abusing the game. I only use one account, but how would it be easier to get good players using more than one account?

More chances at draft picks and therefore more chances at 5* players. My best guess.
  • Options
    baxnet wrote: »
    More chances at draft picks and therefore more chances at 5* players. My best guess.

How so? Now I'm just curious how I can benefit from having multiple accounts. Maybe there is some nuance I am missing.
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    You would be able to use to teams to stack great players into one.
  • Options
    J.Lee wrote: »
    You would be able to use to teams to stack great players into one.

Yeah but why would you even create multiple teams? Wouldn't it be more logical to just use one team and try to make it the best possible? I don't understand how having multiple teams increases your chances of getting good players.
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    spizzlo wrote: »
    Yeah but why would you even create multiple teams? Wouldn't it be more logical to just use one team and try to make it the best possible? I don't understand how having multiple teams increases your chances of getting good players.

if this real trading concept was implemented, you could make an alternate account and then save up gold, buy #1 drafts, then trade them to your main account. some achievements won't take very long to complete and someone with just mild dedication could get a decent amount of gold in just a few days or less. come to think of it, if i'm remembering correctly, when you first make your account you start out with at least 300 gold meaning you can just make an alt account, buy #1 draft pick, hope it's good, trade him to your main account, log out of that account and never return, make a new alt, repeat the whole proccess until you have all 5 stars on your main.
  • Options
    ok, those are some good points, especially if you start out with 300 gold. Can you create multiple teams on the same google or facebook account? If you need a new gmail to create a new team it would take a fair bit of dedication.
  • Options
    DolemiteDolemite Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    It would be fun... but yeah, I see everyone's point about abuse.