Options

BEST TSB 15 Opponent

MrSportsking5MrSportsking5 Registered Users 12 Posts
Trout is the best team that I have personally played in this game. I encourage anyone to challenge me and take the crown of best opponent.

My team is AcesnBases and I look forward to any and all challengers.

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    theres a ton of great teams I've played in leagues and tournies, but the best competition I play more regular have to be

WHOS NEXT (hitting machine)
    Jays808
    PA-EXPILCIT STICKIN
    RIPKEN'S MEN
    Bos1978

My team name is same as my name here. I'll also play anyone who wants! Need more regular games.
  • Options
    dj moth mandj moth man Registered Users 18 Posts
    TROUT is good
    best team ive played is
    ROCKOUT12THMAN (god **** prime verlander)
  • Options
    BerundiBerundi Registered Users 6 Posts
    I just beat AcesnBases 18-2
  • Options
    Berundi wrote: »

Your team is certainly impressive. I need a larger sample size before declaring a winner. Jays808 has also made quite an impression.
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I'm nowhere near as good as jays808 but I sent you a challenge
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Berundi wrote: »

I got him also BUT not as good as you and now you are whipping me 5-0 already in the 1st lol
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Send some games my way folks. Don't play as much anymore but the game is still fun when I get some good games going.

The D-Train
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Send some games my way folks. Don't play as much anymore but the game is still fun when I get some good games going.

The D-Train

Though I quit this game for a long time, I will throw some games to you to see if I still have it.
    theres a ton of great teams I've played in leagues and tournies, but the best competition I play more regular have to be

WHOS NEXT (hitting machine)
    Jays808
    PA-EXPILCIT STICKIN
    RIPKEN'S MEN
    Bos1978

My team name is same as my name here. I'll also play anyone who wants! Need more regular games.

whos next is an old friend of mine. We engage from TSB2014 to TSB2015 and I have to say he is the toughest one to beat.
    He really knows the right time and the right pitch to swing so if you engage him, hope luck is on your side.

Team "jose.bautista" is tough too. He has good batting skill and strong sense of strategy. These two characteristics make him almost invincible.
  • Options
    molea72 wrote: »
    Baby messi....is taking all challengers
    Only play if you can finish a game quickly. 1330wins vs 122 losses. Only live games

Baby Messi is also in the upper echelon of opponents
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Just challenged you. No worries if you want to cancel.