Stuck in tournament championship (can't play)

Has anyone else come across this? I have advanced to the finals in my green ring tournament, but when I clicked play on the championship game, nothing happens...it just makes the bat hitting th ball sound and doesn't load the game. There is no way I can abort the tournament or even start another tournament. I have sent several tickets to customer service. Please help!!

Comments

• Acj415Acj415 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here...can't play tournament,events,leagues. It just keeps on loading. Doesn't work on phone or tablet...Android. My friends game works on his I phone though and is way faster in loading.
  • St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    Has anyone else come across this? I have advanced to the finals in my green ring tournament, but when I clicked play on the championship game, nothing happens...it just makes the bat hitting th ball sound and doesn't load the game. There is no way I can abort the tournament or even start another tournament. I have sent several tickets to customer service. Please help!!

Hi Daniel,

Did you submit a ticket to the Customer Care team? They should be able to fix this for you. Here's how you can submit a ticket:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket
  • Daniel.shay80Daniel.shay80 Registered Users 3 Posts
    St0n3 wrote: »
    Hi Daniel,

Did you submit a ticket to the Customer Care team? They should be able to fix this for you. Here's how you can submit a ticket:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

Yes. I have submitted 5 tickets. Please help
  • St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yes. I have submitted 5 tickets. Please help

I hope this issue is now fixed for you, Daniel.

Thanks!
  • MikeTheTerribleMikeTheTerrible Registered Users 36 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I got stuck in a tournament championship to try to win Pablo Sandoval. I've been contacting customer care for almost one month and the issue is still not resolved. As you probably know their customer service is absolutely ridiculously bad. Good luck please post if you're able toget it resolved.
  • ch23ch23 Registered Users 19 Posts
    My fist tournament game crashed in I played the game fist day.
    Now my level is MVP,it's still not working!!!
    Even though I sent some email with photos to them and the game's customer service replied me will solve it but still nothing!!!
  • Tonny1973Tonny1973 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have the a similar problem....read below.

Once again I'm having the same problem on level up. I have completed the 75 games required to level to MVP and the playoffs button is not showing.Instead is stuck on my elite level up stage.

I'm playing on IOS 8 Iphone 6. I really like the game please help me
    I having a similar problem.....

Once again I'm having the same problem to level up. I completed the 75 games required to level to MVP and the playoffs button is not showing.Instead is stuck on my elite playoffs level up stage.

I'm playing on IOS 8 Iphone 6. I really like the game please help me
    My level up game also crashed a month ago but they fixed it after I sent email.
    Ch23
    To whom you sent an email? please help.
    support@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com

or report it in game's help system

But they reply or answer me less now
    because they can't solve my questions ==