Cash for completed innings

WhorndawgsWhorndawgs Registered Users 29 Posts
Anyone having issues with getting cash after playing innings (not autoplay). I'm not getting cash after innings at least 50%of the time over the past few days. I sent a message to support, but haven't gotten a response. Any ideas of what's causing the issue?

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    you only get those if you're playing a real person. league, tourney, and quick games you don't get anything between innings whether or not you autoplay them. if you're not getting them against human opponents then i have no clue what's wrong. never happened to me before.
  • WhorndawgsWhorndawgs Registered Users 29 Posts
    I'm playing random games, one of them has messaged me. I'm thinking they are real
  • spizzlospizzlo Registered Users 31 Posts
    Whorndawgs wrote: »
    I'm playing random games, one of them has messaged me. I'm thinking they are real

Yes random opponents are real people and you should definitely be getting cash. I've never once not got cash for an inning against a real person. I wonder if it's maybe your device. Developing apps for Android is difficult because of all the different devices and that people have a range of like 10 versions of Android.

Is it possible for you to log in on a friend or family members phone to check if that's the issue?