Options

Current Event

FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
Okay, so the newest event started s little while ago and within 30 minutes, Beast Mode! amasses over 800k. Now I realize that can be done by winning a ton of games in a row, but he won have to win at least 50 to get close to that and if he had that many wins, he would be in the top ten on the Daily leaderboard, and he is nowhere to be seen. I spend way too much money on this game to keep wasting my time like this. And I'm getting no customer service at all. It's bad enough that I was not awarded 700 in gold for coming in second in a league tournament and I won an event a couple of weeks ago with the #1 reward being a 5-star Sabathia, only to get the second place reward. This has gotten really old.

Comments

• Options
    pblunt711pblunt711 Banned Users 36 Posts
    There are many groups of daily leaderboards
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    pblunt711 wrote: »
    There are many groups of daily leaderboards

^what he said. for every 1000 players that log in, a new pool is created. it's the same with prime events. so you're not necessarily (in fact, most of the time you're not) in the same prime event and daily/weekly leaderboard at the same time. 50 games in 30 minutes doesn't seem all that unreasonable. just have to beat the autoplay button to death.

as for not getting rewards and stuff, you could always try contacting google play/itunes store and ask for a refund for your in-app purchases. tell them about all the glitches and how it's not working properly and whatnot. people have had success with that. Glu is notoriously bad with customer service, it's not just you.