Options

Loading issues

buffettmobuffettmo Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm fairly new to the game but have really enjoyed playing it. However, the last 2 days the game will not load on my Kindle Fire. I just get a perpetual spinning blue ring, but that's it. The game won't load all the way. Anyone else having issues or a solution to get me up and going again. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    R3D FOREMANR3D FOREMAN Registered Users 41 Posts
    Been having this problem for weeks. Cant go a full game without it freezing like that. Good luck let me know if you figure anything out.
  • Options
    dross1991dross1991 Registered Users 46 Posts
    I just started having trouble a few hours ago on my kindle fire. I've tried everything to fix it and nothing is working. Everything is fine with my Android device though.
  • Options
    johnno415johnno415 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue here started Friday afternoon. I sent glu support an email.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Do any of yall have a lot of games not being played back? I have noticed it slows it down when you have a lot of games going on. Not sure if that helps but hopefully glu will get back to yall. They do take a while to answer but they will
  • Options
    MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Yes, I've had the spinning circle of death the last 3 days. I was actually near the top of the weekly standings for gold. It ruined my chances and I'm too disgusted to play again.
  • Options
    St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    Hi guys!

We are aware of this issue and the team is trying to fix this at the earliest. Although, we do have a workaround for this, I request you to please uninstall and reinstall the game after which the game should start normally with no loss of progress. This reminds me, I got to put this up as a sticky too.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Two questions. Does the keeping progress work with andriod and does it work if your team isn't a Facebook or Gmail team?
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Have to save it to a email or Facebook or it will start you completely over.
  • Options
    Worked until I had a total of two leagues played and then back to the spinning ring of death. Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    sessh22sessh22 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I reinstalled it and it works only to find out I missed my number one draft pick as it was day 30 of the log-in streak that I missed. I hope there will be some kind of compensation for all the players affected by this?