For those paying for gold

2Next

Comments

• goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    For people who want improvement, the team has got to be somewhat intermediate, i.e. can win at least the first few games in a prime event and has a few hundred gold. If you have many inactives then even more can be done.
  • dross1991dross1991 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Message me if anyone is interested in getting 8000+ of free gold in a matter of seconds
  • ScottAScottA Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey dross, can you do this for the iPhone or does it have to be android. I have an iPhone6 but would love to get the gold. Thnx for any info
  • ScottAScottA Registered Users 8 Posts
    I can't figure the PM out either, don't see an option....
  • MikeTheTerribleMikeTheTerrible Registered Users 36 Posts
    Dude get at me! I'm down to let you work with my team!
  • barabr10barabr10 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm interested in getting the gold but I don't even know how to pm you, my team name is baebuh
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    check your PMs
    Hi guys:

I'll get back on this next week, kinda busy at work for a week or so.
  • kpthomas85kpthomas85 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Everybody, this is just a game glitch (well 3, really). NEVER pay for it. Goldfinger is a con artist. You can do it yourself.
    kpthomas85 wrote: »
    Everybody, this is just a game glitch (well 3, really). NEVER pay for it. Goldfinger is a con artist. You can do it yourself.

That's very true, you can do it yourself. But I'm no con artist, just offering a service.
  • Mets51090Mets51090 Registered Users 3 Posts
    What is the glitch that everyone is talking about? Lost my team and had to create a new one so wanna get ahead a little!