Options

JuSt CRUSHED Bos1978

Dude tried to step up and got smashed 13-4. LOLOLOLOL

Comments

• Options
    bos1978bos1978 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I hardly call me winning 18-2 a smashing, but hey to each his own. I could put up the screen shot or just simply say......
    NEXT.
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Lot of hostility on these boards lately...
  • Options
    RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »

Yup, used to be about helping each other out with ways to improve your team.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Geez - how old are you? I beat him also and I am sure he will beat me sometimes as we play more. It is just a game and sometimes we have good games and bad games. The good thing about these posts is I know who not to play so I can actually just enjoy the game, lol
  • Options
    baxnetbaxnet Registered Users 30 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »

Lots of people thinking that their record means something. Apparently winning a game against a good opponent merits a new post every time, letting us all know just how **** good you are
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Geez - how old are you? I beat him also and I am sure he will beat me sometimes as we play more. It is just a game and sometimes we have good games and bad games. The good thing about these posts is I know who not to play so I can actually just enjoy the game, lol

Agree 100 wit ya. Bos and I have played 8-10 games and it's almost been a spit. Don't see me here posting about it cause it's all in Fun
  • Options
    MikeTheTerribleMikeTheTerrible Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm 66 years old to whoever asked...Don't take life so seriously yall.
  • Options
    baxnetbaxnet Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'm 66 years old to whoever asked...Don't take life so seriously yall.

A 66 year old starting a thread bragging about beating someone on a phone app, and ending it with "LOLOLOL"... You must have been fun to be around for the past 66 years.
  • Options
    DolemiteDolemite Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    baxnet wrote: »
    A 66 year old starting a thread bragging about beating someone on a phone app, and ending it with "LOLOLOL"... You must have been fun to be around for the past 66 years.

He's just trolling this forum. I've been on here for a while now and the only hostility I have seen always comes from him and him alone. It's unfortunate.