Options

Inactive Change - Trading picks now worth it?

kpthomas85kpthomas85 Registered Users 11 Posts
Hello all. I am curious as to the opinion of the veterans here as to whether or not it is now worth it to trade in picks. I had read people thinned the pool of players by holding 200-300 inactives, but inactives now seem to be capped. I am at MVP level and am capped at 32.

I have a regular set of opponents that play frequently, as do I since I use it to pass the time at work, so I stockpile 5-10 late round draft picks per day at work from post games. Would it be worth it to keep trading these in? Or should I hold them, and essentially have them never get used?

Really unsure, thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    As you gain higher ranked players, your inactives increase a little bit more and more. I currently have 176 inactives on my roster , and it's the reason I could accumulate all the 4.5* and higher players.
  • Options
    baxnetbaxnet Registered Users 30 Posts
    kpthomas85 wrote: »
    Hello all. I am curious as to the opinion of the veterans here as to whether or not it is now worth it to trade in picks. I had read people thinned the pool of players by holding 200-300 inactives, but inactives now seem to be capped. I am at MVP level and am capped at 32.

I have a regular set of opponents that play frequently, as do I since I use it to pass the time at work, so I stockpile 5-10 late round draft picks per day at work from post games. Would it be worth it to keep trading these in? Or should I hold them, and essentially have them never get used?

Really unsure, thanks in advance!

I'm honestly not sure how the cap works. I'm at Star rank and have 38 inactives, so I guess it's not tied to rank.
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    for me, and i think most/all people, you can get 30 inactives without any problem. after 30, it seems to only add a player every few drafts so i don't think you are capped. i'm not sure how exactly it works but i believe it has something to do with the star rank of the player you draft. like for me, if i draft a 3.5-5 star player he'll be added, 3* or lower just won't be added. it's really confusing and makes no sense really. i'm not sure which is the better choice but i am saving my inactives up. i'm at MVP too and getting #1s is easy with the 15k league and the blue ring drafts so trading in seems ineffective to me.
  • Options
    goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    There is no cap. I have 493 inactives. You can have as many as you want. I can tell you the secret for a small payment.
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    goldfinger wrote: »
    There is no cap. I have 493 inactives. You can have as many as you want. I can tell you the secret for a small payment.

lol. goldfinger's back with another get rich quick scheme. get a job you bum.
  • Options
    goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    lol. goldfinger's back with another get rich quick scheme. get a job you bum.

I have a job thanks. I'm serious, no limit to inactives. I have every 3* and up player. If someone wants to buy my team, let me know.