3 questions

ROYALSSSSSSSROYALSSSSSSS Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm not exactly new to this game but I wouldn't say I'm an expert either. Just a few questions...

1) What are the easiest ways to get gold?

2) How are you supposed to be able to win the prime events? I feel like every time the leaders are either cheating or are somehow way ahead.

3) My friend uses a kindle, and is never able to watch the videos for free gold. It always says there is no video available. Anyone else have this problem?

4) What do handicaps do?

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    1) you're only options to get gold are: buy it (not recommended since Glu sucks), watching ads (downloading those apps and other offers for gold will not work 99.99% of the time), win top 5 of weekly leaderboards, leagues that give gold, getting 200000 on weekend prime events, 100000 for sprint events, and small amounts rewarded after games. think that's all of them. there really is no easy way. all of them are either too time consuming, too expensive (unless you think it's worth it), or too risky. or you could always be a douche and just hack.

2) use gold to recharge your games. and yeah there are a lot of cheaters because Glu doesn't ban them.

3) you're limited to how many you can watch. if he's not able to watch any at all, idk what to do. never heard that problem before.

4) not too sure. my guess is that they temporarily lower your pitch calling and pitching coach upgrades (maybe some others too) for that game so that you're lesser opponent can compete.
  • ROYALSSSSSSSROYALSSSSSSS Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    1) you're only options to get gold are: buy it (not recommended since Glu sucks), watching ads (downloading those apps and other offers for gold will not work 99.99% of the time), win top 5 of weekly leaderboards, leagues that give gold, getting 200000 on weekend prime events, 100000 for sprint events, and small amounts rewarded after games. think that's all of them. there really is no easy way. all of them are either too time consuming, too expensive (unless you think it's worth it), or too risky. or you could always be a douche and just hack.

2) use gold to recharge your games. and yeah there are a lot of cheaters because Glu doesn't ban them.

3) you're limited to how many you can watch. if he's not able to watch any at all, idk what to do. never heard that problem before.

4) not too sure. my guess is that they temporarily lower your pitch calling and pitching coach upgrades (maybe some others too) for that game so that you're lesser opponent can compete.

Thanks man. #1 is really my biggest issue with this game. Gold is so expensive and hard to get.
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    if you don't plan on spending money i think you'd like TSB 14 better. it's much easier to get gold in that and it's pretty much the same game minus prime events, prime players, and rings.
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 Registered Users 43 Posts
    I've won only one prime event! Not sure how! Either no one wanted Goldschmidt or everyone was on vacation that weekend! Haha! But I saved about a 1000 gold and was able to get a win streak of 30 games! That got me 240k+ points and I added here as there. Surprisingly no one beat me out. Although I tried again a couple times and people blew me out of the water with double or triple what I had to over 400-600k points! Yikes!
  • Outlaws17Outlaws17 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi guys, I'm not exactly new to this game, but I wouldn't call myself an expert. I have some questions and suggestions.

1) some stats don't seem so realistic. For example, Chris Young (an OF) has stats of 2,8,8. I agree with the last two but 2 hit? Look at his season stats 2.66 average, 13 hr, and 33 RBIs. See?

2) this one goes out to glu; how about you enable a "stat station." Basically I'm saying is you could have a option of changing a player's stats for gold?

3) this goes out to glu, too; how about allowing you to trade with your friends? This may be more fun because it will engage the community more into the game.

So you is basically how I feel about the cons of this game. I feel that the community isn't really a strong point in this game. Glu, please consider these suggestions.
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    Outlaws17 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm not exactly new to this game, but I wouldn't call myself an expert. I have some questions and suggestions.

1) some stats don't seem so realistic. For example, Chris Young (an OF) has stats of 2,8,8. I agree with the last two but 2 hit? Look at his season stats 2.66 average, 13 hr, and 33 RBIs. See?

2) this one goes out to glu; how about you enable a "stat station." Basically I'm saying is you could have a option of changing a player's stats for gold?

3) this goes out to glu, too; how about allowing you to trade with your friends? This may be more fun because it will engage the community more into the game.

So you is basically how I feel about the cons of this game. I feel that the community isn't really a strong point in this game. Glu, please consider these suggestions.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Glu is NOT listening...
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    The stats are from 2014.