Tap Sports Football

Saw an ad on TSB 15 about it but haven't seen anyone on this forum post about it. Is there any release date for it?

Comments

• DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    LBxRAIDER wrote: »
    Saw an ad on TSB 15 about it but haven't seen anyone on this forum post about it. Is there any release date for it?

Have you found any info? I'm wondering the same thing. I like tap baseball just hard to see how they can do same mechanics with football? Interesting surprised they aren't pushing it on here or have more ads besides the outfield wall
  • CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    Search on google and theres some info and a youtube trailer now
  • Colten29Colten29 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Any updates? There's a picture on Google play that has a picture of a #1 first round draft pick, 300 gold, and a franchise player coin and says, "Install before August 13th, and receive this free welcome pack".
  • jr88rowdyjr88rowdy Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game is available in the Australian App Store. Wish it would come out in the U.S. Which seems weird as it's American football players in the game, why not release it in the U.S.
  • Randy BoltRandy Bolt Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just wondering why Brandon Marshall the WR is a 2.5 star and Brandon Marshall of the Broncos is a 4 star? I believe they should be reversed.