Options

My team disappeared

Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
I never logged out of tap baseball 2015. When I signed in for the first time today my team was gone and my unique nickname was also gone. I can not rename my new "team" my original unique nickname, so it must be there somewhere...

Can SOMEONE from Glu advise on this?

Comments

• Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    What happens to you is just like this post http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125976-MY-WHOLE-TEAM-GOT-DELETED-Please-HELP!!!
    You can call Glu's customer service for help.(It takes time)
  • Options
    They are no longer accepting customer service calls...

Can someone try starting a game against my team? We are "caterpunishers". I have all some 4* players, mostly 4.5*, and a 5*. I have 1800 gold, 90k cash, and a handful of those useless rings (6 purple). I am VERY upset... I hope it doesn't take 2 months like it did for Brandaloo, but oh well.

Thanks
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    If it's linked to FB or google email just relog in that way. If you didn't connect to google or FB you are screwed.
  • Options
    I connected with google, and again, I never logged out. I don't understand why/how the team would be deleted...
  • Options
    are you sure your team name is "caterpunishers"?
    I can't find this team.
  • Options
    Yup, that was my team name. Apparently its completely gone now. I still can't rename my team "caterpunishers", so maybe there's hope?

Thanks jemic
  • Options
    I tried several times but can't find your team so it is possible that your team has been erased from database.
    You need to send a ticket to Glu for this. This is a new problem which I have never seen.
    Unlike Brandaloo's case, we still can find Brandaloo's team but we can't find yours.
  • Options
    I sent a superadmin a personal message explaining the situation. He sent me another personal message back saying he can't help me and I should fill out a ticket. Obviously, the first thing I did was fill out a ticket... I thanked him generously for even responding to me, and told him that and asked if I could speak with a person either via PM, email, or over the phone about getting my team back. Let's see what they say.

Hell, my expectations are low... Lets see if they even respond...
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Mrose34 you've made your point on more then one thread. Leave it alone and move on. The rest of us can decide for ourselves what we want to do.
  • Options
    Mrose34Mrose34 Registered Users 7 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    Mrose34 you've made your point on more then one thread. Leave it alone and move on. The rest of us can decide for ourselves what we want to do.

You got me thinking. I will move on. Sheep will be sheep so no sence in me trying to make you someone you are not. Baaaaah!
  • Options
    So I got an email from a Glu customer service rep that said this:

--
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care,

We apologize for the delayed response. Please note that your save data is not lost, you just need to re- log back into the social media account {i.e. “Connect With Facebook”, “Email”, or “Sign in with Google” to connect your team} in the game that you had been using earlier to save your game progress. Just go to the setting screen in the game to log back into your social media account to retrieve your team data. Our apologies again for the inconvenience caused to you due to this issue.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.
    --

They obviously did not read my message that I never logged out. So I logged out and relogged in thinking that could solve the problem somehow, and no- nothing. I e-mailed them back again explaining the situation, and asked to speak to a person about this, not some automated messaging software... Lets see what happens...
  • Options
    I got another frustrating email from Glu:

We apologize for the delayed response. If you have not logged on Facebook or the email option on the game we unfortunately cannot restore the save game progress. However if you could provide us with the old team account name & the apple purchase receipts, we can restore your purchase on the new team account name. Please provide the full text of the receipt(s) Apple sent in email, or if you do not have the email, you may copy it from your purchase history in iTunes. We understand this could be frustrating. We hope you understand our constraints and we very much appreciate your co-operation.

Thank you,
    Regards,

--

To which I replied:

Glu,

Allow me to be PERFECTLY clear. I WAS logged in via e-mail option. I NEVER logged out. I opened the game one afternoon (after playing that same morning) and EVERYTHING was gone. It was like I had had never opened the game before. My current team uses the SAME EMAIL as I was previously using for my lost team, caterpunishers. Although I never bought gold or cash, but I still earned it and would like it back. I had EXACTLY 1800 gold and over 90k cash (I think like 96k, but not 100% sure). Considering I spent much more gold (roughly 5,000 gold) and cash (countless) to get the players and upgrades that were lost, I don't see this as an unreasonable request. If you have any questions about the situation please email me back. I appreciate your attempts.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Wolf

--

I wonder if there is anything else I can do to make them understand what happened...
  • Options
    Still did you retry logging in via google. This exact same thing happened to me I just relogged in even though I never logged out in the first place.
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Dude how are you so obsessed with this still? You haven't moved on from this game, or even the forums???
  • Options
    tbatti wrote: »
    Still did you retry logging in via google. This exact same thing happened to me I just relogged in even though I never logged out in the first place.

Yup, did that too. Nothing.
  • Options
    This is frustrating. I apparently made a mistake, but they should have noticed it from the beginning...

Dear Mike,

We were able to locate your team " Caterpunishers" on the game Tap Sports: Baseball 2014. Can you please confirm if you are trying to restore your game from Tap Sports: Baseball 2014 to Tap Sports: Baseball 2015 ? . As this is not possible. Tap Sports Baseball 2015 is a sequel and as such the teams will be separate just as, for instance, one's characters in Eternity Warriors 1, 2, and 3 are separate.

Thank you,
    Regards,

--
    To which I responded:
    Glu,

Thank you for your consistency. I do wish you could have paid more attention to my problem. My emails over the last few weeks have answered questions I have already answered the questions you take so long to ask me. This time, it seems I have apparently made a mistake by submitting this ticket to the wrong Tap Baseball customer care section. If you were paying attention, we could have avoided all of the useless emails being sent over the last 3 weeks. Here is a copy of my first message to you:

"My team deleted. I never logged out of tap sports baseball 2015... I have NO idea what happened. I know almost all the players on my team and almost all the gold and cash I have. I don't care about anything else really. PLEASE get back to me... My unique team name was the Caterpunishers."

Again, if you actually read my ticket, or any of the emails I sent, you would have known I was playing 2015 and redirected me from the very beginning, and you would be free to attempt to help someone else. Could you please redirect me to someone who can help me? It has been three weeks now and I would just like to get back what was mine before it vanished...

Mike
    ---

Naturally it will take another week+ for them to read it and compile a useless response... I'm pretty sure I filled out tickets in both Tap Baseball versions... Patience is a virtue?
  • Options
    Well adding a ticket in 2014 when you have a 2015 problem will only further complicate fixing the problem. That wasn't a good idea.
  • Options
    I believe I filled out tickets for both. I know I made the initial mistake, but I didn't do it on purpose, and if they were paying any attention at all they could have redirected me quickly instead of wasting 3 weeks on it.
  • Options
    Although I'm sure nobody else cares, I'd still like to wrap up this loose end. I never got any emails from Glu that indicated they were reading my responses. In fact, a predictable pattern arose of them sending me one email per week asking questions that I have already answered, and providing no actual service or feedback. After a few weeks I put together a team and upgrades comparable to the one that had been lost, so I just stopped caring.

For anyone you who loses a team after me- unless you have 5 star players (which I didn't, I had a team of all 4* with a few 4.5*'s), it isn't worth the time or effort to even fill out a ticket. You should rather decide whether you actually like the game. If so, have fun and start over (which is what I did). If not, dump it and go on to the next fremium game.

OK, this thread can die now...