Gold - The secret

kpthomas85kpthomas85 Registered Users 11 Posts
Ok so I am really curious. As far as I know, you can only get prime players from fan reward events at 20k a pop. Some teams have like 5+ prime players. How on earth are people getting over 100k gold? That would cost $1000 real life money, or absurd amounts of time given the gold methods I am aware of. So what is the secret?

I am saving for 20k. I watch free gold videos, get top 5 for each of the weekly events (1100 gold per week), and finished all achievements. Still nowhere close to even one prime player.

I've heard people get the 800 from fan events, but typically spend 500 gold to get it. That can't be it. Where are people getting all of this gold from??? Is there some method I am missing? PM me in game if this is some well kept secret please, same name as forum name.
Prev13

Comments

• Bulldog55DBulldog55D Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yeh i am in the same boat saving up for one.... no idea how people have full teams of prime players.
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    there is a glitch where if you buy gold (i believe it's just the monthly gold ones) where if you log out and then back in, it automatically gives you 8000 free gold. abuse that enough and you got yourself every prime player. i'm sure there are more glitches that people won't tell you. this is one of the main reasons why i'm not upset about losing my team. TSB 14 is much better in this regards. sure there are still cheaters but at least they don't get rewarded with prime players for doing it. if you don't pay money and you're not a cheating pos just switch to TSB14. there aren't any rings so you can get gold for daily leaderboards as well as weekly. i've made more gold in a week than i did in 3 months on TSB15. cheaters might be able to get a full 5 star team faster but at least it's possible to actually get a team as good as them.

it's actually really funny now that i think about it. like, Glu has to know about all these glitches (it's really not that hard to figure out the hackers either). when they see that the amount of gold that's been purchased overall compared to how many prime players that have been rewarded i have a hard time believing no one at Glu finds that fishy. without hacking or exploiting the game, (even if you do drop a couple 100 bucks on this game and play this game non stop 10+ hours a day) it would take ages to get every prime player. they don't get rid of hackers/glitches because i'm willing to bet that it encourages other people to actually pay money.
  • goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    There are lots of glitches. I can make an all-prime team from the rookie level and sell it to you for 10% of what it would cost otherwise to build it. Let me know if interested.
    goldfinger wrote: »
    There are lots of glitches. I can make an all-prime team from the rookie level and sell it to you for 10% of what it would cost otherwise to build it. Let me know if interested.

using a hack tool is not a glitch... seriously, are you this lazy that you need to scam people for money? go find a Glu job application. you'd fit in perfectly.
    using a hack tool is not a glitch... seriously, are you this lazy that you need to scam people for money? go find a Glu job application. you'd fit in perfectly.

No hack tool clueless. Just game glitches. And it's no scam, ask around I've improved lots of guys' teams.
  • alecspadealecspade Registered Users 1 Posts
    there is a glitch where if you buy gold (i believe it's just the monthly gold ones) where if you log out and then back in, it automatically gives you 8000 free gold. abuse that enough and you got yourself every prime player. i'm sure there are more glitches that people won't tell you. this is one of the main reasons why i'm not upset about losing my team. TSB 14 is much better in this regards. sure there are still cheaters but at least they don't get rewarded with prime players for doing it. if you don't pay money and you're not a cheating pos just switch to TSB14. there aren't any rings so you can get gold for daily leaderboards as well as weekly. i've made more gold in a week than i did in 3 months on TSB15. cheaters might be able to get a full 5 star team faster but at least it's possible to actually get a team as good as them.

it's actually really funny now that i think about it. like, Glu has to know about all these glitches (it's really not that hard to figure out the hackers either). when they see that the amount of gold that's been purchased overall compared to how many prime players that have been rewarded i have a hard time believing no one at Glu finds that fishy. without hacking or exploiting the game, (even if you do drop a couple 100 bucks on this game and play this game non stop 10+ hours a day) it would take ages to get every prime player. they don't get rid of hackers/glitches because i'm willing to bet that it encourages other people to actually pay money.

This seems random. This morning I bought the $4.99 pack (400 gold) and was given about 2000 right away. I logged out of TSB just in case but no more gold. Further purchases were normal amounts.
  • unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    No hack tool clueless. Just game glitches. And it's no scam, ask around I've improved lots of guys' teams.

agreed do not buy gold ever. tons of game glitches where you can get boatload of gold for free. i no longer play this game, deleted my team but i probably accumulated close to 350K gold. never used a hack tool or anything like that, just capitalized on the inherent glitchiness of the game.
  • DolemiteDolemite Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    unrealgm wrote: »
    agreed do not buy gold ever. tons of game glitches where you can get boatload of gold for free. i no longer play this game, deleted my team but i probably accumulated close to 350K gold. never used a hack tool or anything like that, just capitalized on the inherent glitchiness of the game.

Can you share what the game glitches are?
  • AlexgiorgioAlexgiorgio Registered Users 19 Posts
    Would also like to know...Id like to think I have a pretty good team consdidering I have never spent a dime but I've put in a lot of time and have been stuck in the same spot with the same team for some time now...
    Dolemite wrote: »
    Can you share what the game glitches are?

the ratio of people who claim to know glitches for this game to the people who will actually tell you what they are is about a billion to one.
  • SpilksSpilks Registered Users 9 Posts
    I don't want to say too much, but if you think about it there are ways to get tons of gold and to get all the prime players and be left with more gold than you started with. A never-ending cycle of profit. It's not a glitch just using the game mechanics and it does take some work, took me about 6 weeks to get all the prime players, but at least it's fun and not cheating. All I'm saying is think smart and use the leagues.
    okay people have been sending me PM's but all i will say is it ruins the game quite quickly if you have unlimited gold. case in point i was playing quite often when i first started out, have since deleted the game. still, if you're in a rut and don't really care, or if youre intending to spend real money on this game, take advantage of the lag / glitchiness instead. ever since that one update they did where everything started lagging more on their server, it was much easier to do the unlimited gold collection.
  • SpilksSpilks Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have to agree with unrealgm it kills the game having tons of gold. I hardly log on at all now, use to play daily before I had tons of gold and all the players. The fun part was getting there.
    Yeah, same here, after I accumulated over 200K in gold and got every prime player, i pretty much stopped playing. Just left my team in Elite level. Maybe it's a good thing in the long run because no more time wasted on the game. On the other hand, for those that want to play, the glitches will destroy it for you because the best part of the game was working hard to save a few #1 draft picks and crossing fingers and all of sudden landing a sweet 5 star player. That felt great.

Now I'm playing tap football and have almost every 5 star player there in Rookie level :)
  • purphaze417purphaze417 Registered Users 5 Posts
    What are these glitches pm me
  • gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Yeah. PM me too.
    In Tap Football as well? I have been playing *both for sometime now and still have no idea
    Am I just dumb? Lol
  • purphaze417purphaze417 Registered Users 5 Posts
    In tap sports baseball 15
  • DolemiteDolemite Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    the ratio of people who claim to know glitches for this game to the people who will actually tell you what they are is about a billion to one.

This is so true... all these people talking about "easy glitch" and "if you just think smart" WHAT?
    I think they are all lying. And the people with all the elite players just bought them all and are ashamed at spending so much money. Until I am proved wrong, this is what I will believe.
    It's not about being smart or dumb. I just stumbled on these things randomly.
    I don't necessarily agree with dolemite but 'these glitches' all stem from originally spending money no?
    I don't necessarily agree with dolemite but 'these glitches' all stem from originally spending money no?

Nope, I've spent 0. Even disabled in app purchases.
  • DiscojcpDiscojcp Registered Users 6 Posts
    Let's hear a glitch then... So much talk about it, just freaking say it then.
    Discojcp wrote: »
    Let's hear a glitch then... So much talk about it, just freaking say it then.

goldfinger will only tell you if you pay him. he's gotten great feedback from all the fake accounts he made so you know he's legit. lmao.
    everyone who has sent me a PM has got an honest reply. as always though i issue fair warning, the game becomes ruined once you know the glitches. I deleted the game with a huge stockpile of unused gold and uncollected #1 draft picks, it just didn't become fun anymore.
  • kpthomas85kpthomas85 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey guys. I am the one who started this thread, I kinda wish I didn't. It was genuine curiousity, but honestly I wish I didn't know at this point. I do appreciate the two people who replied to me via PM, and the one who went the extra mile and talked me through it via email. I won't name names, but you know who you are.

You get unlimited gold (I stopped at 60k cuz I got bored), can get all prime players, you don't spend any real money, and you can do it in a matter of hours. Its ridiculous. The weird thing is, I stumbled upon one of the glitches randomly myself, and never thought to try to duplicate it.

Don't give goldfinger a cent. He's a con artist.
    kpthomas85 wrote: »
    Hey guys. I am the one who started this thread, I kinda wish I didn't. It was genuine curiousity, but honestly I wish I didn't know at this point. I do appreciate the two people who replied to me via PM, and the one who went the extra mile and talked me through it via email. I won't name names, but you know who you are.

You get unlimited gold (I stopped at 60k cuz I got bored), can get all prime players, you don't spend any real money, and you can do it in a matter of hours. Its ridiculous. The weird thing is, I stumbled upon one of the glitches randomly myself, and never thought to try to duplicate it.

Don't give goldfinger a cent. He's a con artist.

That's fine. So just go ahead and post for everyone what the glitches are then. I don't really care! :)
  • kpthomas85kpthomas85 Registered Users 11 Posts
    That's fine. So just go ahead and post for everyone what the glitches are then. I don't really care! :)

I'd rather not spread it, I offered it to BoB only because he lost his team. He wouldn't accept the email anyway. I'd give the gold back if it meant everybody would have to, to say it ruins the game is an understatement. There's no reason to play anymore.
  • baxnetbaxnet Registered Users 30 Posts
    kpthomas85 wrote: »
    I'd rather not spread it, I offered it to BoB only because he lost his team. He wouldn't accept the email anyway. I'd give the gold back if it meant everybody would have to, to say it ruins the game is an understatement. There's no reason to play anymore.

I sent you a PM.
  • ScottAScottA Registered Users 8 Posts
    KP, how can I PM you? I am new to this but would love to get any help you are willing to give me. You can message me if you feel obliged. I would appreciate any help!!