Prime events

PapkePapke Registered Users 3 Posts
I'm relatively new to this game (Rising Star) and I'm addicted to it. I've consistently placed in the top 100 for each prime event since I've joined but I'm confused about one thing regarding them. I had sent an email to Glu about it but they haven't got back to me.

Is there any way you can get higher than a 5 win streak without spending gold? Once I get a 5 win streak, the win streak runs out faster than the time it takes to get more energy? Any tips for this or do I have to spend gold? Thanks.

Comments

• tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Need to post in 2015 forum.
  • Frank_BlackFrank_Black Registered Users 2 Posts
    You can get up to 10-11 win streak I think. Start the first game, simulate until bottom of 8th inning then X out of the game and wait 14-15 mins. Then finish simulating the game. You'll be at W1 and since 14-15 minutes passed, you should've recovered or almost recovered another bar. Then start the next game and this time you can see the time remaining until your win streak restarts. It should be -5 mins again. Simulate until 8th inning, X out of the game, then wait until about 30 seconds remaining and finish the game. Use this method continuously and you can get at least a 10 win streak, maybe 11 if done perfectly
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    You can get up to 10-11 win streak I think. Start the first game, simulate until bottom of 8th inning then X out of the game and wait 14-15 mins. Then finish simulating the game. You'll be at W1 and since 14-15 minutes passed, you should've recovered or almost recovered another bar. Then start the next game and this time you can see the time remaining until your win streak restarts. It should be -5 mins again. Simulate until 8th inning, X out of the game, then wait until about 30 seconds remaining and finish the game. Use this method continuously and you can get at least a 10 win streak, maybe 11 if done perfectly
    y'all need to go to the 2015 forum this is for 2014