Report cheaters here

13Next

Comments

• engageengage Registered Users 3 Posts
    engage wrote: »
    over 100k in points in just seconds nick name of cheater is poppa

I've already been cheated out of first place by cheaters twice I'm soo ****ed

2015 tap sports baseball ios
    my nick name g3t****on

the cheaters name is peepopo
  • claykennyclaykenny Registered Users 1 Posts
    Today, I tried to make a run at winning the event. I even spent 200 gold to refill the meter twice when I was on a huge winning streak and racking up points. After my run, which started at the exact same time the event started, I was still only in third place with ~7-8k. The two guys ahead of me both had >50k, which would've been impossible consider I was maxed on on what was possible to do in that time frame.

Then, I fell to fourth behind another guy who was obviousy cheating (Bluejays123). After a few more games, I was in second place as two of the guys ahead of me were no longer on the leaderboard. The leader (BoomBro) was still there, however, with 200k points...

Now, I'm still in 4th place with 15k (5th ahs 11k, 6th has 8k, 7th and 8th have 7k). The three guys ahead of me have entirely unrealistic totals. If these events are always going to be filled with cheaters who get the top prizes, why even play?

1. BoomBro: 277030
    2. Bluejays123: 100570 (already disappeared off leader board once and then worked his way right back up)
    3. ShookStar: 58500
    4. claykenny: 15000

If you can't do a better job of sifting out the cheaters (especially when it's obvious they are cheating), then I want the money I spent on this game back.
  • RoughcompanyRoughcompany Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lfc slacker is clearly cheating. Over 200000 points in one event.
  • turdburglarturdburglar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Those people aren't cheating. They are spending gold. 200 gold is literally nothing, you won't ever win an event by spending 200 gold. It's partially luck by simulating a lot of games. During an event, I'll simulate all five of my games. If I win all five of those games, I spend 100 gold for 5 more. This keeps adding up and if you're lucky and keep winning, you can get an insane amount of points. I've gotten in the hundreds of thousands, eventually you will be making 20k+ points per game. Keep in mind that to get there you need to spend 500-600 gold and be on a 30+ game win streak which is where the luck is involved with simulating.
  • HosemanHoseman Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do we get these prime players so easily... I've spent major money for gold but can't get any better players
  • HosemanHoseman Registered Users 2 Posts
    The draft for a number one pick is a joke... I've had 9 at one time and not once did I get any better of a player than a 4 star once!
  • ThorozarThorozar Registered Users 2 Posts
    Not that Glu will do anything, but two cheaters on my prime event, less than 30 min in check these scores.

Mayhem33 142750
    RunninThroughDa6 87830
  • GoldschmidtMVPGoldschmidtMVP Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Thor....That's not real hard to do my friend. Most on my club do that every week. Gold is the key
    Goldy
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Thor....That's not real hard to do my friend. Most on my club do that every week. Gold is the key

Goldy responding to a post almost a year old, smh..
  • hsdirt00hsdirt00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Mblack2
    lapattack27
    if you feel someone has cheated please post their nickname here along with the reason you believe they are cheating.
  • Tbland89Tbland89 Registered Users 1 Posts
    2AC3- 959,750 points in an hour and a half of the prime event, I mean come on. And the guy right below him chadgsxr1000 has 553,010 points and that's the only two I can see at the top but it's so unfair, why even have rewards if the people who actually play the game within the guidelines will never be able to compete because people like this win everything. It's the same thing in club events just look at the top 10 every day it's absolutley ridiculous how many points people get in a short amount of time, it's not possible, unless they are spending hundreds of dollars a day and I doubt they are.
  • uhurricanesuuhurricanesu Registered Users 13 Posts
    Okay so I'm in the star level reward leader board and have been #1 for 2 days and the guy behind me had 9000 and I had 12000 and out of nowhere this guy who wasn't in the top 10 at all jumps to 65000 points if that's not hacking I don't know what is...his name is superdog7...please tell me someone else in star rewards leader board has noticed this is have cause I've been sitting at #1 spot pumped that I was gonna get a player but this guy gets 65000 put of thin air wow
  • BelozerlyncBelozerlync Banned Users 1 Posts
    ТОКИО/МОСКВА, 11 сен — РИА Новости. Южнокорейские военные разработали план упреждающего массированного удара по Пхеньяну, который уничтожит северокорейскую столицу, если КНДР начнет готовить ядерную атаку, передает утром в воскресенье агентство Рёнхап по ссылкой на военные источники в Сеуле. Власти КНДР в пятницу подтвердили успешное проведение ядерного испытания и заявили, что способны оснащать ядерными боеголовками баллистические ракеты. По данным южнокорейских военных, мощность взрывного устройства могла составлять 10 килотонн, что почти вдвое превышает мощность взрыва в январе. Специалисты также подчеркнули, что в случае подтверждения эти испытания могут стать самими крупными в истории КНДР. Репортаж о пуске трех баллистических ракет в КНДР по телевидению. США и Япония могут принять двусторонние меры против КНДР "Каждый район Пхеньяна, особенно те, где располагается северокорейское руководство, будет полностью уничтожен баллистическим ракетами и фугасными снарядами, как только Север покажет малейший признак использования ядерного оружия. Другими словами, столица Севера будет превращена в пепел и стерта с карты", — сказал источник агентства. По данным другого источника Рёнхап, Южная Корея может использовать для этого свои ракеты "земля — земля" дальностью 300, 500 и 1 тысяча километров. Еще один источник в оборонном ведомстве сообщил агентству о существовании специального военного подразделения, цель которого — уничтожение северокорейского руководства и проведению против них ответных ударов. Очередное ядерное испытание уже осудили правительства Японии, США, Южной Кореи и ряда европейских государств. Министр иностранных дел России Сергей Лавров в свою очередь заявил, что Москва "серьезно озабочена проведением испытания" КНДР. BEST FRIEND HERE >>> CLICK
  • AcerocketsAcerockets Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Tamparoyals 7030 runs impossible everyone else is at 27 hits 9433 wins 521
    Boycotttingderby 306 wins 3958 runs and 5328 hits this is impossible as soon as the new days arrives this happens not even a minute after therefore making it impossible to reach top ten daily I am in seasoned
  • holmez33holmez33 Registered Users 1 Posts
    If you feel someone has cheated please post their nickname here along with the reason you believe they are cheating.
    1Chief on team Knockers. They have 2 teams and use one team to save streaks while going back to collect from original team.he can get double or triple the rewards each day. When I chose not to do it,he freaked out on me,so here I am. If u want to catch cheaters watch 1Chiefs account .iv played fairly for 2 years both games and am very close to quitting due to these CHEATERS!!!
  • tshep425tshep425 Registered Users 2 Posts
    twgjr wrote: »
    Why report cheaters when it's the game that needs to be fixed. Like a curve ball that breaks starting on the back side if the batters box and breaks right over the middle of the plate and no one can even hit it.

The breaking pitches do have a lot of movement but with practice you will improve hitting them. I've taken many a curveball over the wall but I had to play a couple hundred games to get pretty good. Still, best to wait on a fastball.
  • 63chevy63chevy Registered Users 4 Posts
    I know a big cheater it's glu
  • ChuckFletcherChuckFletcher Registered Users 2 Posts
    Someone named Attained is offering gold in chat. I'm guessing they're a cheater.
  • Eimaj311Eimaj311 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Teams are scoring over 400mil in a matter of minutes after the event starts. Although if you look at the leader board for individual players and thier totals. The math doesn't add up. **** cheaters **** me off. Unless they are dropping $1,000's there is no way to accomplish this through the normal grind.
  • Eimaj311Eimaj311 Registered Users 2 Posts
    That's 22,000,000 points per player on thier teams. Impossible unless they would spend over$6,000 on the game each and never lost a game. Like I said impossible.
  • ChikagoSox17ChikagoSox17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    F.G,

I also have the same issue regarding offensive team and club names. Some are just beyond being in bad taste to being highly offensive, crass, blatently perverted and sexual. I enjoy the game, but encountering such offensive team and club names, kills the enjoyment. Language is one thing, but the attitude behind the choice of such names, to be intentionally offensive, is really agreasion against us people of higher character. It also shows lack of imagination, small mindedness, and arrogance.

I have complained to GLU Support with some results. Most games have the technical ability to monitor, scan, and ban names that are afainst TOS. GLU does not. They rely on players to report such names. So do not hesitate reporting offensive names to GLU Support. They should fix this issue of not monitoring and banning names with software. Also, it is quite clear in GLU's Terms of Service, that offensive names are not permitted!

i wonder how GLU maintains their MLB license agreement, with this issue so rampant, keep their PG rating.

ChikagoSox
  • ChikagoSox17ChikagoSox17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The issue of cheating is rampant. There is absolutely no way to achieve the millions of points in the events as teams and clubs are. This past weekend, the weekend of July 21st, the first three clubs got the following:

DT 328,420,638;Baba Yaga - 228,510,464;
    KMAGLU - 138,421,108

There is absolutely no way in fair play, nor with time even auto playing, energy refreshes, etc to get that many points playing fair.

Explain to me how???!!!

ChikagoSox
  • brandongamingbrandongaming Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Hackers recently on the “Orthrose” server. I can only take screen shots because some players have Chinese names. It’s impossible to get this much damage without hacking.... I’ve never seen these guilds before until a couple days ago. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on this game. Please take care of this. Thank you.