Manny Machado Multiples Bug

nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
Usually when you earn a player reward that you have already, you get a different player instead. However, I have Manny Machado already, but when I earn a reward such as for a league win or recently by the "spending gold" rewards, I received Machado again and again. I currently have Machado four times listed on my inactive list. What's up with that?

Comments

• ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    That's very odd NY. How many inactives do you have?
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I have all late rounders and all second rounders. I have about 75, 4 1/2* & 5* players left to draft. But Machado is a 4 1/2 * player, and I still figure that instead of him I would get a different 4 and a half player. Weird...
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    So you have close to 1,000 inactives?
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I have 1077 inactives.
  • martymcflymartymcfly Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the exact same problem too. I have Machado about 20 times on my inactive list. I have all of the 4* and below players, plus quite a few of the 4.5* & 5* ones. Machado is the only one that is available as a reward for the Four Star Knockout, Four Star Battle and Contender or Pretender tournaments. Everytime I play one and win I get him as a reward and nobody else.

I'm not sure how to fix this.
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    just wondering, can you put him on your main roster multiple times?
  • martymcflymartymcfly Registered Users 2 Posts
    just wondering, can you put him on your main roster multiple times?

No, it only allows me to put him in one place at a time on the active roster.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I'm guessing they did this to prevent all the support questions to clear rosters with Apple users. This way if one guys is always there you can trade your inactives in. When you draft all the players you can't trade them in but if one multiple Machado is there you can.