Gold - The secret

Comments

• goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    kpthomas85 wrote: »
    I'd rather not spread it, I offered it to BoB only because he lost his team. He wouldn't accept the email anyway. I'd give the gold back if it meant everybody would have to, to say it ruins the game is an understatement. There's no reason to play anymore.

LOL, so you're the same. First whining to know the secret. Then complaining that me and others are not spreading it. Then you find out and do the same. Pathetic.
  • kpthomas85kpthomas85 Registered Users 11 Posts
    goldfinger wrote: »
    LOL, so you're the same. First whining to know the secret. Then complaining that me and others are not spreading it. Then you find out and do the same. Pathetic.

I called you out for asking for money. I never said anything about you spreading it. Learn to read.
  • SportacusSportacus Registered Users 3 Posts
    I get why people wouldn't tell the secrets, but to profit from it seems wrong. I want to know the glitches, but that is so I can beat my son at the game, is that so wrong? :).
  • goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    Better I profit than Glu.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    kpthomas85 should just delete the thread then.
  • kpthomas85kpthomas85 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I looked, I couldn't find how. I looked in thread tools and edit post wasn't there. Any idea how to delete a thread?
  • ShaftsShafts Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Why not post these secrets so that more people would be on a level playing field, and then it would be more fun again no? You guys are a bunch of teasers.
  • unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    To those who have sent PM's, all PM's replied to. Again I stress do not PM me unless you are absolutely sure you want to know, as knowing these glitches will 100% ruin the game for you.
  • baxnetbaxnet Registered Users 30 Posts
    Sent you a PM.
  • WandbillyWandbilly Registered Users 4 Posts
    unrealgm wrote: »
    To those who have sent PM's, all PM's replied to. Again I stress do not PM me unless you are absolutely sure you want to know, as knowing these glitches will 100% ruin the game for you.

Yes yes tell me tell me pleAse tell me!!
    Somebody pm me or tell me the secret to getting gold please
    Tsb2015!!!!!!!!
  • ScottAScottA Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can someone please say how you PM. I just can't figure it out and would love to beat my Son just once so I can have a little electronic credit
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    ScottA wrote: »
    Can someone please say how you PM. I just can't figure it out and would love to beat my Son just once so I can have a little electronic credit

Football players are notorious for doing that...

Unless you're talking about winning a game against him, that's a horse of a different color...
  • Mets51090Mets51090 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can u PM me?
  • ScottAScottA Registered Users 8 Posts
    Football players are notorious for doing that...

Unless you're talking about winning a game against him, that's a horse of a different color...
    Yes, I am talking about beating him in a game, he kills me all the PS games and now on tap15. Just want to get a better team. Some are saying to PM them to help with free gold and I haven't been able to figure out how to send a PM
    ScottA wrote: »
    Yes, I am talking about beating him in a game, he kills me all the PS games and now on tap15. Just want to get a better team. Some are saying to PM them to help with free gold and I haven't been able to figure out how to send a PM

Ah good. In that case, you PM by clicking on the name of the person you'd like to send the message to, then click Private Message.

Happy to help!
  • Qtw1127Qtw1127 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Unrealgm your PM box is full! Could you delete some? Would love to know your secret!
    Qtw1127 wrote: »
    Unrealgm your PM box is full! Could you delete some? Would love to know your secret!

...Not very observant are we?

It's no longer a secret.
  • Qtw1127Qtw1127 Registered Users 2 Posts
    ...Not very observant are we?

It's no longer a secret.

You're sure its the same as the other post?
  • purphaze417purphaze417 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes it's the same but it seems the rewards glitch has been patched
  • Seanwiley2Seanwiley2 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey can I know the glitch?
  • Seanwiley2Seanwiley2 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can you tell me the glitch?
  • holly2015holly2015 Registered Users 4 Posts
    unrealgm wrote: »

I would love to know them to have the help it's almost impossible to do anything with this game unless you can hack or know glitches tired of trying hard to build my team with barely anything to show for it, and of course complaining to fly does nothing at all. So please help?
    Unrealgm I have tried to pm you your box is full
    Yes I'm seriou just send me the secrets already
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Guys it's listed in detail in a thread on this forum started by "the glitch". Just read it there
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    In Tap Football as well? I have been playing *both for sometime now and still have no idea
    Am I just dumb? Lol

me too.. I'm an idiot cuz I spent real cash and got nothing but big ben and 4.5 Star playas
  • Jim berryJim berry Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Can you tell me how to get the gold please. I lost my team and I'm devastated. Thank you, Jim
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Jim read a couple posts up
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I highly recommended not doing the glitch
  • karmasbladekarmasblade Registered Users 4 Posts
    Anyone that knows the glitch and that is nice enough, please PM me it. Thanks.