Rankings

ROYALSSSSSSSROYALSSSSSSS Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
I'm in the elite playoffs. My question is, should I play and win the playoffs? Or is it better to stay at the rank I'm at now? Or does it make no difference?

Comments

• FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    The higher the division you climb to, the tougher it gets to win. If you have no desire to improve your team, then stay where you are. But as your team gets better players, you will want to see how you stack up.
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    What's your team look like right now? Are you winning pretty much everything at the level you're at?
  • ROYALSSSSSSSROYALSSSSSSS Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I'm winning a good amount at the level I'm at. My team has mostly players above 4 stars so I'd say it's pretty good so far. The only reason I asked this question is because I've heard that there are advantages to staying at a certain levels, like certain things being easier or cheaper. Are there any advantages at certain ranks?
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    As you move up in ranks, you can get some better leagues and tourneys, but they also cost more. You also lose the cheaper leagues and tourneys as well,
    For example, when you reach GOAT , the only blue ring league is 30,000 or 200 gold. So staying a bit lower could have its advantages if you wanted to stock up on cash, gold (from weekly rewards) and blue rings. But that's about it. Me , I moved up super quick and just caught up to my level on the fly.
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    As you move up in ranks, you can get some better leagues and tourneys, but they also cost more. You also lose the cheaper leagues and tourneys as well,
    For example, when you reach GOAT , the only blue ring league is 30,000 or 200 gold. So staying a bit lower could have its advantages if you wanted to stock up on cash, gold (from weekly rewards) and blue rings. But that's about it. Me , I moved up super quick and just caught up to my level on the fly.

If you're going for rings I'd suggest staying at a lower level. You get more rings/cash that way.

I've also heard that you should wait until you have a ton of rings, cash, and gold until you move up as well.