To the douche who blew the whistle on the glitch

If you were such a hero, you would have blown the whistle on the glitch before you had 27 maxed out teams. Now all you've done is ruined it for multiple players who have earned their way up to the legends level the old-fashioned way and discovered the glitch, Now we have to compete against numerous maxed out teams including YOURS. You have successfully ruined the game for me and numerous other players. Go take a **** and fall back in it. You are a little boy and you were probably the class monitor when the teacher left the room in school. You suck and deserve to be slapped. You suck bro.

Comments

• TheGlitchTheGlitch Registered Users 9 Posts
    If you were such a hero, you would have blown the whistle on the glitch before you had 27 maxed out teams. Now all you've done is ruined it for multiple players who have earned their way up to the legends level the old-fashioned way and discovered the glitch, Now we have to compete against numerous maxed out teams including YOURS. You have successfully ruined the game for me and numerous other players. Go take a **** and fall back in it. You are a little boy and you were probably the class monitor when the teacher left the room in school. You suck and deserve to be slapped. You suck bro.

firstly, Glu's known about the glitch when they first noticed that a seemingly high amount of people were getting a ton of gold and prime players without spending any money. so yeah, at least since the game came out (or whenever prime events started). obviously, they were too lazy to fix it which means that it must've taken a while to fix. the glitch was patched no more than a day after my post. maybe even before i even posted. and really, you know that no one from Glu actually reads anything here. don't kid yourself.

but anyway, let me get this straight. you were gonna use the glitch to cheat and screw other people over... but you're mad (only at me apparently) because other people cheated and screwed you over first? **** you. seriously. it's one thing to be ignorant of the issue and think this doesn't hurt anyone but to blatantly just screw people over the way you were screwed with not an ounce of sympathy? **** you and anyone else with that sort of ****ed up mindset. i have 0 sympathy for you.

i don't even play anymore, had only one team, and only had 2 5 star players on it before quitting. what exactly would someone need with 27 maxed teams? or even 2 for that matter? hell, why even 1?

Glu screwed you over, not me. you're mad and they won't listen to your problems. don't go misplacing your anger on me.
  • MikeTheTerribleMikeTheTerrible Registered Users 36 Posts
    do you realize how many people Glu has screwed out of money with this game? We finally find a way to screw them back, and you blow the whistle in their favor? You are retarted if you think what you did was smart. All you did was help them make more money and screw us over even more. I can promise you no one is happy with what you did. Way to go. Way to screw over all the players of this game. I'm glad you decided to quit and screw everyone over as you left the game. Good riddance.
  • MikeTheTerribleMikeTheTerrible Registered Users 36 Posts
    Screwing players over? You are an idiot! You abused it, and then you blew the whistle on everyone. Glu is the worst! And this game is the worst. People are spending money and glu screws over his customers with bad customer service. We finally found a way to stick it back to them and YOU step in and screwed up for everybody. Good job bro.
  • AlexgiorgioAlexgiorgio Registered Users 19 Posts
    TheGlitch wrote: »
    firstly, Glu's known about the glitch when they first noticed that a seemingly high amount of people were getting a ton of gold and prime players without spending any money. so yeah, at least since the game came out (or whenever prime events started). obviously, they were too lazy to fix it which means that it must've taken a while to fix. the glitch was patched no more than a day after my post. maybe even before i even posted. and really, you know that no one from Glu actually reads anything here. don't kid yourself.

but anyway, let me get this straight. you were gonna use the glitch to cheat and screw other people over... but you're mad (only at me apparently) because other people cheated and screwed you over first? **** you. seriously. it's one thing to be ignorant of the issue and think this doesn't hurt anyone but to blatantly just screw people over the way you were screwed with not an ounce of sympathy? **** you and anyone else with that sort of ****ed up mindset. i have 0 sympathy for you.

i don't even play anymore, had only one team, and only had 2 5 star players on it before quitting. what exactly would someone need with 27 maxed teams? or even 2 for that matter? hell, why even 1?

Glu screwed you over, not me. you're mad and they won't listen to your problems. don't go misplacing your anger on me.

Firstly Im not agree'ing with the guy who created this thread because theres no use in getting mad that the glitch was posted (especially one that he most likely didn't discover) although receiving free gold would be nice.

It seems to be pretty widespread that all mobile game companies are out to get the players and take their money, yet what no one seems to realize is that these companies are businesses. That means they run to make money. I personally don't like Glu because they don't update or even upkeep their games but thats also why I don't give them my money.

I don't like getting involved in this stuff and quite frankly don't care but theres a couple things which don't make sense.

1. "Glu's known about the glitch since prime events started but they were too lazy or it must've took a while to fix."

Yet the glitch was patched no more than a day after your post, Not before. Was it a coincidence that Glu just happened to finish exhaustingly working on the patch as you posted your thread?

2. "I dont even play anymore, only had one team with 2 5 star players before quitting"

I cant seem to comprehend this part.

Firstly I don't understand why you would even be checking this forum if you had quit the game.

Anyone who found out about the glitch had to do some digging to get the info and if you decided to quit there would be no reason to do so. I've been on this forum for sometime and there has never been any talk about glitches, just some guys looking for advice and help, which was completely fine with me.

I dont understand why you're here posting and defending yourself as if you are some hero, sticking up for those who have spent money on the game. In your words you don't play the game anymore so why would you feel the need to post the glitch and continually defend yourself. Seems like a lot of work for someone with no interest in the game.

Just curious.
    " 1. "Glu's known about the glitch since prime events started but they were too lazy or it must've took a while to fix."

Yet the glitch was patched no more than a day after your post, Not before. Was it a coincidence that Glu just happened to finish exhaustingly working on the patch as you posted your thread? "

this was an exaggeration. my point was that they've known about it for a while- over a month at least which was when i first heard it. glitches like these don't magically pop up out of nowhere. when someone at Glu sees that an alarming amount of gold and prime players are being handed out to people who haven't spent any money you think they were just like "alright, everything looks normal here"?

yes, i believe it was a coincidence that they patched it so soon. but really that doesn't even matter, the whole point of posting it was to get them to patch it. idk why we're arguing whether it was me or not.

" 2. "I dont even play anymore, only had one team with 2 5 star players before quitting"

Firstly I don't understand why you would even be checking this forum if you had quit the game. "

this is beside the point anyway. anyone can come here. MikeTheTerrible hates Glu with the passion of 1000 burning suns yet he still plays their games and comes on this forum. what i'm doing isn't unheard of compared to him.

" Anyone who found out about the glitch had to do some digging to get the info and if you decided to quit there would be no reason to do so. I've been on this forum for sometime and there has never been any talk about glitches, just some guys looking for advice and help, which was completely fine with me. "

where have you been? there's been glitch related threads open for like 2 months now. i didn't have to do much digging at all. there are many people on this site more than willing to give you the glitch (in fact some insist on giving it to you). it's not like only 4 people knew the glitch. one person told a few people, then they told a few, and so on.

" I dont understand why you're here posting and defending yourself as if you are some hero, sticking up for those who have spent money on the game. In your words you don't play the game anymore so why would you feel the need to post the glitch and continually defend yourself. Seems like a lot of work for someone with no interest in the game. "

this just doesn't make any sense. you believe that the glitch was patched because of me correct? if that's true, idk if i'd say i'm a hero, but there's no denying i did a good thing. i just saved thousands of people playing fairly from getting screwed over by cheaters, did i not? if i had nothing to do with Glu patching the glitch, then you and Mike just look dumb. that's it. either way, i win. last time i'm explaining this- that was why i came back. i used the glitch to get to the top of the prime event and get a few thousand gold. i stopped playing, felt like a **** for cheating other people, and deleted the app. revealing the glitch was a way to at least try to make it right.

the only people upset that i (supposedly) got them to patch the glitch are d-bags like MikeTheTerrible. they spent money on the game, got screwed by Glu and people using the glitch, then they were planning to use the glitch to screw over other people the same way they were screwed without any remorse. i don't feel bad for those people.
  • AlexgiorgioAlexgiorgio Registered Users 19 Posts
    TheGlitch wrote: »
    " 1. "Glu's known about the glitch since prime events started but they were too lazy or it must've took a while to fix."

Yet the glitch was patched no more than a day after your post, Not before. Was it a coincidence that Glu just happened to finish exhaustingly working on the patch as you posted your thread? "

this was an exaggeration. my point was that they've known about it for a while- over a month at least which was when i first heard it. glitches like these don't magically pop up out of nowhere. when someone at Glu sees that an alarming amount of gold and prime players are being handed out to people who haven't spent any money you think they were just like "alright, everything looks normal here"?

yes, i believe it was a coincidence that they patched it so soon. but really that doesn't even matter, the whole point of posting it was to get them to patch it. idk why we're arguing whether it was me or not.

" 2. "I dont even play anymore, only had one team with 2 5 star players before quitting"

Firstly I don't understand why you would even be checking this forum if you had quit the game. "

this is beside the point anyway. anyone can come here. MikeTheTerrible hates Glu with the passion of 1000 burning suns yet he still plays their games and comes on this forum. what i'm doing isn't unheard of compared to him.

" Anyone who found out about the glitch had to do some digging to get the info and if you decided to quit there would be no reason to do so. I've been on this forum for sometime and there has never been any talk about glitches, just some guys looking for advice and help, which was completely fine with me. "

where have you been? there's been glitch related threads open for like 2 months now. i didn't have to do much digging at all. there are many people on this site more than willing to give you the glitch (in fact some insist on giving it to you). it's not like only 4 people knew the glitch. one person told a few people, then they told a few, and so on.

" I dont understand why you're here posting and defending yourself as if you are some hero, sticking up for those who have spent money on the game. In your words you don't play the game anymore so why would you feel the need to post the glitch and continually defend yourself. Seems like a lot of work for someone with no interest in the game. "

this just doesn't make any sense. you believe that the glitch was patched because of me correct? if that's true, idk if i'd say i'm a hero, but there's no denying i did a good thing. i just saved thousands of people playing fairly from getting screwed over by cheaters, did i not? if i had nothing to do with Glu patching the glitch, then you and Mike just look dumb. that's it. either way, i win. last time i'm explaining this- that was why i came back. i used the glitch to get to the top of the prime event and get a few thousand gold. i stopped playing, felt like a **** for cheating other people, and deleted the app. revealing the glitch was a way to at least try to make it right.

the only people upset that i (supposedly) got them to patch the glitch are d-bags like MikeTheTerrible. they spent money on the game, got screwed by Glu and people using the glitch, then they were planning to use the glitch to screw over other people the same way they were screwed without any remorse. i don't feel bad for those people.

First of all I want to say that im not blaming you for Glu patching the glitch. The glitch never helped me progress or really made me hate playing the game, as in any game you will have people will to play more often or spend more money so either way glitch or no glitch if your playing for free you can't expect much.

Anyone can come here yes but i've been on alot of forums and these are some of the most specific I have been on, theres nothing off topic at all, so once again I dont see the point. It seems as if theres something else that has been bugging you, Or else you wouldn't care about which starting pitcher to play or which line-up to use while playing the high level playoffs. Especially considering you only had 2 five stars. SO why are you really here?
    But then you say afterwards that you used the glitch and you felt bad. So you felt like you owed the paying players? This just doesn't sound right to me. If you wanted to make it right you could've send a note in game to Glu and fix it there.

I don't really want to go back and fourth with you but it bugs me when people like you act like your doing a good thing for people and should be praised when you dont deserve **** to be honest. You come here with a pompous attitude and talk down to other players yet your just as guilty as Mike and many others on this forum.

EDIT**

"To Glu (if you’re even reading this), deleting this thread will help no one. There are already a massive amount of people on this site alone that are spreading this glitch through PM and email. Deleting this thread will not change that. YOU (Glu) are the only entity that can fix this problem. Stop treating your customers like your own personal ATMs and start showing them that you care."

Sounds like you have a personal vendetta with Glu. It's as if your trying to sound poetic about the whole thing. Kind of funny actually.

Did you maybe spend a bunch of money and receive nothing in return? Were you fed up with playing with no hopes of winning?

Not calling you or Mike right but when things dont add up, I call them out.
    "Sounds like you have a personal vendetta with Glu."

Mike was the one who wanted to use the glitch to bankrupt them lmao. no one can honestly say they are satisfied with Glu's customer service but i have no vendetta with Glu.

"It's as if your trying to sound poetic about the whole thing. Kind of funny actually."

u want me tawk liek dis insted? dis unpoetik enuff fer ya? sry i sownded 2 much lik willyum shakesbeer. ill dum don fer ya.

"Did you maybe spend a bunch of money and receive nothing in return? Were you fed up with playing with no hopes of winning?"

no and no. if i was, wouldn't i have just gone through with the glitch and continued playing? how would doing what i've done have helped me get revenge? only reason i'm still here is to set the record straight. i keep getting hit with wild allegations out of nowhere because of people assuming stuff and using nonsensical logic. when people are BSing me i call them out, same as you.

"If you wanted to make it right you could've send a note in game to Glu and fix it there."

well 1, Glu ignores 90% of the service tickets and 2, even if they did see it, it wouldn't have helped. look at it from my point of view. i believed they already knew about the glitch. whether or not you believe i was right or not doesn't matter. i believed it to be true and therefore, i assumed sending a ticket in wouldn't have done anything because it stays behind closed doors. the only way of fixing it in my eyes was to make it public.

"it bugs me when people like you act like your doing a good thing for people and should be praised when you dont deserve **** to be honest"

is this forum not to help the community? every post anyone makes is either to help or to hurt. i posted the glitch because i felt it would help just the same as someone who posts lineup tips or something. why do you assume i am demanding praise? because MikeTheTerrible said that i am? i haven't said anything to make anyone think i'm demanding praise. Mike started to give me undeserved **** so i gave him **** back. i told him how it was. that i believed i was helping. then you came in after the fact and took all of my posts aimed at him out of context. is it really that hard to believe that i'm just a guy who wants to help people not waste their money? those people still exist. yeah, i'm not a **** saint but apparently i can't do a good deed without being accused of being a narcissist. guess that's why there's so few nice people left. most if not all the people i helped aren't even on this forum and most don't even know there is such a massive glitch. of course i don't expect praise. they don't even know what's going on.

"You come here with a pompous attitude and talk down to other players"

nope. just gave Mike some **** after he instigated it. he was mad cuz now he can't use the glitch to cheat and i told him he was a d*ck. disrespectful, yes (though again, he disrespected me first without just cause so really don't care). pompous or talking down? not at all. again, you're just taking everything i said to Mike out of context.

"I don't really want to go back and fourth with you"

i think you kinda do seeing as how a lot of your post i've already explained in full in one post or another. if you think i have some secret motive behind all this then whatever, that's on you. if you have any new questions for me, go right ahead. i've said all i've needed to say about all this other stuff.
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    GLU is not going to go bankrupt anytime soon regardless if they had fixed the glitch or not. The people who use the forum make up the minority of all players for Tap Baseball. That's all I have to say, I don't even play the 15 variant
  • Harold DanglerHarold Dangler Registered Users 1 Posts
    I personally don't understand what the big deal is about telling everyone about the glitch. For starters, everyone should know about it if it isn't going to be fixed. It's unfair to the people actually paying for gold. Secondly, it makes no difference if there are 30 cheaters or 3000 cheaters, the game isn't worth playing regardless. Why not make it extremely obvious to everyone that the game is broken and influence people to quit? If you look at event rankings the top 15-20 are using the glitch. I used to finish top 25 every event (not cheating) and would use the draft picks and cash to build my team. I got lucky and landed Peavy, Marte, and David Peralta among other 4 star guys before I got to all star. Now I can't even beat guys in tournaments or win playoff games because I'm playing teams that abused the glitch.

Regardless of what level you are now, how much money you spend, or how much time you put into this game, you will eventually get to a level where everyone has cheated and it's near impossible to improve or you will be discouraged to even waste your time playing. I deleted my team and quit playing all together but for those who can't give it up should definitely know about the glitch and abuse it.

I'm just glad the low lives out there who were charging people to improve their teams are out of business. Those losers should've told everyone about the glitch to begin with instead of conning people out of money. The game is broken, why act like you're doing people a favor by charging them less for gold! Those people were actually worse than the glitch itself.
  • ShaftsShafts Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Harold, it's your last point there that nails why this was a good thread, so thank you TheGlitch. I don't know how many people paid off these 'abusers' to Prime Max their teams, but if this thread put an end to that, I think that's a good thing. And if this levels the playing field for people who want to continue to play the game, then that's a good thing also. Sucks to start a league and then you get decimated by Prime Maxxed teams. A level playing field is good, and then it just comes down to, 'can I outhit my opponent who has a similar even team'.

And all those annoying threads over the past few weeks of people who claimed to know the glitch but wouldn't share it can finally be quiet and stop being annoying about having such exclusive information, because now it's out there.

I personally don't have the time to just sit around and reload forever, so it doesn't make much of a difference to me. I have all of 2 prime players after 5+ months of playing this game. I just feel in the interest of a level playing field for those who wish to take advantage of it so that they can play top leagues against any opponent, this is a good thing. Since clearly, nothing is getting fixed. I've been unable to get scored on the leaderboards for over a week now, no chance at purple rings or gold. No response, nothing getting fixed. I've got no problem with TheGlitch doing what he did. The guy who tore him one just sounds like a child to me. And everyone in general is spending too much time on this topic. What's done is done. Continue playing if you enjoy it. Move on if you don't.
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    i actually tried the glitch for the first time before the glitch was posted publicly (actually only a couple hours prior) and was not able to get the multiple rewards for fan rewards or prime event rewards. could have been my timing was just off, could've been the glitch was patched already. the thought that Glu came on to this forum at all is seriously laughable. i highly doubt it being posted had anything to do with it being patched. all of this glitch talk is ancient history now anyway. everyone, just let it go.