Player update

ROYALSSSSSSSROYALSSSSSSS Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
So I heard that there was going to be an update on the player rankings/skills. Anyone know when it'll come out? Or if it'll just happen in tap sports 2016?

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    So I heard that there was going to be an update on the player rankings/skills. Anyone know when it'll come out? Or if it'll just happen in tap sports 2016?

sigh. there's no need to make a new thread about this. there's multiple ones made every week. there was even one made 8 hours before you posted this http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169626-New-ratings-players-to-gain-lose-points

nobody knows ANYTHING. it's all just hearsay. Glu has not made a statement on when it will be. hell, there might not be any at all. there might not even be a TSB16. everything you hear is just a rumor. i was convinced there would be stat updates at the all star break. was just a massive rumor/wishful thinking. anyone, even everyone, on this site could tell you stat updates are coming when the season ends but they are all just rumors.

if there's anything official made, i guarantee you'll hear about it without even having to ask. it'll be all over this forum.
  • ROYALSSSSSSSROYALSSSSSSS Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Okay lol sorry. I knew there have been posts before, just wanted to see if they were real or just rumors. Thanks
    molea72 wrote: »
    Bombsoverbagdad is the biggest hater in Glu forums never has anything positive to say and all he does and goes around policing peoples threads....your BUM stop hating

lol. and yet i'm still more well liked than you by far. what are you doing here wasting time anyway? TSB isn't going to hack itself and then brag about your undefeated team for you. get to it man.

how exactly does pointing out the fact that there are 100 other posts asking about stat updates make me a hater anyway? that's 1000 times better than the whiny losers who complain to no end or the people who brag about how good they are at this game as if it's their biggest accomplishment in life (that's you btw).
  • PJDodgerPJDodger Registered Users 38 Posts
    sigh. there's no need to make a new thread about this. there's multiple ones made every week. there was even one made 8 hours before you posted this http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169626-New-ratings-players-to-gain-lose-points

nobody knows ANYTHING. it's all just hearsay. Glu has not made a statement on when it will be. hell, there might not be any at all. there might not even be a TSB16. everything you hear is just a rumor. i was convinced there would be stat updates at the all star break. was just a massive rumor/wishful thinking. anyone, even everyone, on this site could tell you stat updates are coming when the season ends but they are all just rumors.

if there's anything official made, i guarantee you'll hear about it without even having to ask. it'll be all over this forum.

Just curious because I really want to know and can't find it... Is there a place on the mobile forum to search posts? I've looked, but if it's there it's doing a great job at eluding me. From the full site it's easy to search, but not from the mobile as far as I can see.
    PJDodger wrote: »
    Just curious because I really want to know and can't find it... Is there a place on the mobile forum to search posts? I've looked, but if it's there it's doing a great job at eluding me. From the full site it's easy to search, but not from the mobile as far as I can see.

no clue. don't go on here on my phone.