2014 version

PJDodgerPJDodger Registered Users 38 Posts
For those who play the 2014 version, what level should I start playing leagues? I'm at pro now, but the cheapest league is 10000 to enter. Any suggestions?

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    playing leagues is the easiest way to get on the daily leaderboards so you should play them asap. if at least half your team is 3 star or higher and your upgrades are at about level 3-4 at least then i would start spending the money on leagues. you'll make cash and gold much faster so then you can go back to upgrades and drafts. even if you lose all the games you will still get a decent amount of hits and runs. from my experience, there are a lot of people with 4 star teams playing the 10k league just to get high on the leaderboards that always kill me but every once in a while you'll get lucky and win 1st place.

2014 version has its own section btw- http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?164-Tap-Sports-Baseball
  • PJDodgerPJDodger Registered Users 38 Posts
    Thanks. I appreciate the info. I've been concentrating on mainly spending cash on upgrades and drafting only when I earn free drafts. My upgrades are all at 3 now. I'll have to check my team to see how many 3 star and higher players I have.

I knew there was a forum for that version, just wasn't sure if it was active or not.