Error

Whenever I go to play a match, the game gets stuck on the loading screen. I have an Android Phone on which im trying to play.

Comments

• redvoodoo22redvoodoo22 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Whenever I go to play a match, the game gets stuck on the loading screen. I have an Android Phone on which im trying to play.

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. IF you linked your account to Facebook or email... Try uninstalling to app, then reinstalling it. Then, sign in with your Facebook or email under settings, and you SHOULD get your old team back. If you didn't link account... Then you're pretty much screwed, start all over. I actually had to reset my password on Facebook before I eventually was able to get my team back. It is a know problem that GLU is doing nothing to fix. Also, don't waste your time trying to get any help from GLU, their Customer service is horrendous! Good luck, let me know if it works...
  • DeadpoolMercsDeadpoolMercs Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey thanks for the reply. I tried it out but still same issue. It's only happening with 2 ongoing matches, so I decided to just let them be. GLU couldn't care less bout CS