Any other glitches????

txsluggertxslugger Registered Users 6 Posts
I know theres a post for the event glitch for gold but i didnt have any success my first time (may be patched). If anyone knows of other ways to get gold or other glitches please post or pm me thanks. Im looking for a gold glitch in return i will pm or share on here a ring glitch....

Comments

• danniboi168danniboi168 Registered Users 6 Posts
    New one just came out today. lol
  • txsluggertxslugger Registered Users 6 Posts
    Really hoping some members can be more clear on what glitches they were talking about on the other post or if anyone knows of them....
  • TeepsTeeps Registered Users 8 Posts
    If anyone could help me or pm me a way to get gold I'd appreciate the help. A lot of my friends play this and have pretty good teams, and I'd like to be able to play them without needing to grind out a good team before I can compete. Thanks
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    Greedy greedy. And spoiled. And greedy.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Who cares about glitches... Really guys all your doing is opening door on this forum for GLU to patch everything or whatever is out there. Get some sense and if there are some and you want to know them don't talk about it anywhere on glu forum or even a pm. It's managed by then they see it all and it's getting real old seeing noting but anyone anyone glitches please help please help all over this forum. Don't play if you can pay and don't get mad when other have better teams than you and whatever is fixed cause it's been brought on by all your owns actions.
    K.D....Bro obviously i care about the glitches cuz im askin ive spent $100s on this game to get the team i have which include 2 prime players and to have gotten one its was about $150 so if a stupid loading glitch helps me save money then im going to ask if you dont know of any way to get free gold move around to another post and dont bother responding... Or maybe you know of a glitch and your greedy to share in the risk of it getting it patched
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    But I am saying asking on here is not the place. That's all I really meant to say. Didn't mean to come off a a@@ it's just not the place to posting it. This site is ran by GLU and the game is ran by same as I know you know so be smarter about it. Just saying
    K.D i totally understand that if you or anybody know of any gold glitches p.m me and ill provide you my email so nothing is traced and in return ill give you the ring glitch i figured out
  • holly2015holly2015 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah I would like to know of the suppose other glitches besides the event, being that only helps when an event is going on, I seriously understand why people want to use them with playing this game For months and really have not been able to do much for it cause so much of the game is a joke makes it hard to earn gold and even cash when everyone is using hacks and glitches and always getting the top spots and glu is no help when you contact them, I can see why everyone wants the glitches and as for the hacks I believe most of those are fake or viruses so I have heard.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    holly2015 wrote: »
    Yeah I would like to know of the suppose other glitches besides the event, being that only helps when an event is going on, I seriously understand why people want to use them with playing this game For months and really have not been able to do much for it cause so much of the game is a joke makes it hard to earn gold and even cash when everyone is using hacks and glitches and always getting the top spots and glu is no help when you contact them, I can see why everyone wants the glitches and as for the hacks I believe most of those are fake or viruses so I have heard.

I would use the glitches if I could simply because I figure GLU has made more than enough money off of me. I would like to see an incentive based system where you get prime players by reaching certain levels rather than having to spend tons of cash like I've done to build a really good team.
  • ScottAScottA Registered Users 8 Posts
    txslugger, pm me for my email address. I can't seem to pm on here
  • IratherNOTIratherNOT Registered Users 10 Posts
    There is no reason to email anyone cause the guy posted EXACTLY how to do it you just need to practice at it cause it's all still working.
  • holly2015holly2015 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah I agree
    I agree with both of yall 100% and if i hear of anything will keep yall updated