Game Endlessly loads between innings.

R3D FOREMANR3D FOREMAN Registered Users 41 Posts
For two months now I have been unable to play with the blue ring of death between innings. My account wont even run on my buddy's phone. The update did absolutely nothing for me. I sent in a ticket awhile back explaining how I reinstalled the app, deleted all of my inactives and had no apps running in the background and they replied with one sentence asking if I had any apps running in the background. Pathetic. I have no clue what to do at this point. Anything helps.

Comments

• Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    That's a tough one. I assume you've tried restarting the app and then retrying the game?

Unfortunately, customer service is lacking so the best you can do is keep trying or give up
  • MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I've had the same issue. Can't complete any games at all unless I play each and every inning. Anything auto-played results in the blue circle of death. Which means, I can't play any prime event games. I've contacted customer service several times over the last two months, but they refuse to reply. Ruined the game for me.
  • R3D FOREMANR3D FOREMAN Registered Users 41 Posts
    Completely ruined the game for me too. I had just saved up 10k gold when it happened. Thanks for the laugh though Clark.