Options

Mass Ignore MikeTheTerrible and molea72?

who else will join me in ignoring MikeTheTerrible and molea72? confronting them will only lead to more BS. they are more than likely the same delusional troll actually. he's insane and ruining this forum. who's with me?!

Comments

• Options
    PJDodgerPJDodger Registered Users 38 Posts
    LOL they really need a "LIKE" button on here!
  • Options
    FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Well, no matter what you think of Baby Messi, I'm playing him currently and he knows what he's bragging about. We basically have the same team, yet he's beating me so far in the 4th inning 15-8 and he hasn't batted yet in the 4th. And I play G.O.A.T. Playoffs all the time and generally win 4 outta 5 with that team. Fact is, this game is getting really boring right now especially since I can only play computer generated teams like Legends, Hall Worthy, etc., so I'm just glad to play somebody that I have to actually put forth an effort with. As for MikeTheTerrible? I have a game with him too, but he played the 1st inning and I haven't seen him since.
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Firehombre : it's not worth playing him because he is so obsessed with winning that he resets his at bats if he gets a strike on him. You will notice how long some of his innings are, and if you click "info" you can see how log he spends on an individual at bat sometimes. He literally exits the app when he gets pitches that he doesn't like, goes back in and gets a 0-0 count, and waits for a meatball.

He has also been beaten by several of us and yet continues to claim to be undefeated. If I waste my time and reset at bats I can score 30 runs a game as well -- but it's not fun and it's way too time consuming.
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    Well, no matter what you think of Baby Messi, I'm playing him currently and he knows what he's bragging about. We basically have the same team, yet he's beating me so far in the 4th inning 15-8 and he hasn't batted yet in the 4th. And I play G.O.A.T. Playoffs all the time and generally win 4 outta 5 with that team. Fact is, this game is getting really boring right now especially since I can only play computer generated teams like Legends, Hall Worthy, etc., so I'm just glad to play somebody that I have to actually put forth an effort with. As for MikeTheTerrible? I have a game with him too, but he played the 1st inning and I haven't seen him since.

looks like we got a Baby Messi sympathizer. i suspect you are another alt account of his. shun him or ye shall be shunned!
  • Options
    Jesus dude, lighten up. All I'm saying is he is backing up what he's saying. Hell, I have a great team, but he's making me look bad. I'll put it this way, I have a winning pct of 80% and it's only getting higher. I would much rather play someone who I have to try really hard to compete with than play someone I know I'm gonna beat. Takes the boredom out of it.
  • Options
    BerundiBerundi Registered Users 6 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    Jesus dude, lighten up. All I'm saying is he is backing up what he's saying. Hell, I have a great team, but he's making me look bad. I'll put it this way, I have a winning pct of 80% and it's only getting higher. I would much rather play someone who I have to try really hard to compete with than play someone I know I'm gonna beat. Takes the boredom out of it.

How can he back up what he's saying if he's cheating?
  • Options
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Firehombre : it's not worth playing him because he is so obsessed with winning that he resets his at bats if he gets a strike on him. You will notice how long some of his innings are, and if you click "info" you can see how log he spends on an individual at bat sometimes. He literally exits the app when he gets pitches that he doesn't like, goes back in and gets a 0-0 count, and waits for a meatball.

He has also been beaten by several of us and yet continues to claim to be undefeated. If I waste my time and reset at bats I can score 30 runs a game as well -- but it's not fun and it's way too time consuming.

Well, you bring up a good point and I'd not considered that. I had just assumed that he was really good at knowing what not to swing at. I will keep tabs on the last inning summary. I wasn't even aware it shows how long someone takes during his at bats.