Unable to accumulate any hits,runs, or wins in leader board

J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
Is this happening to anyone else? Also, I'm joining the ring leagues and no one is joining them. Even after a whole day.

Comments

• Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    What level are you at? I just joined a series 1 ring league to test It out and it filled within 10 minutes.
  • SlevinSlevin Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me with the daily/weekly leader-board. However, ring leagues are still working for me, although a bit slow to get started.
  • ShaftsShafts Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Ya, my leaderboard stuff is blank for daily since I think yesterday, and my weekly are not moving. Sucks because I am a weekend away from adding another 5 star. Need some purples. Been a while since there's been a problem like this.
  • ShaftsShafts Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Don't know if it's related at all, but all my auto games (ie.bonus, tournament) are against the CPU teams, not player teams (ie. Boomer, Big Sticks, Hall Worthy, Legends)
  • SlevinSlevin Registered Users 3 Posts
    Shafts wrote: »
    Don't know if it's related at all, but all my auto games (ie.bonus, tournament) are against the CPU teams, not player teams (ie. Boomer, Big Sticks, Hall Worthy, Legends)

Same here.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Seems to be a lot of computer controlled games lately. I just did a 30 game win streak in event and played 8 different Legend teams all different skills and 3 different Hall Worty ones. Sure there were a bunch more computer ones but those popped up most
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Shafts wrote: »

Same here bro how weird
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I have the same problem which starts a month ago.
  • smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    I have the same problem which starts a month ago.

any one here back from Glu on this? having the same problem.
  • TomTom2TomTom2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    J.Lee wrote: »
    Is this happening to anyone else? Also, I'm joining the ring leagues and no one is joining them. Even after a whole day.

Complain and they will not renew Glu's contract.
  • ch23ch23 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Customer service told me to wait until the next update to resolve this bug.
    ********!!!
    did they say when that would be?
    next update came and nothing was resolved.
  • PJDodgerPJDodger Registered Users 38 Posts
    My issue with this started after the android update. Any fixes figured out yet?
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    I just started having this issue with the leaderboards as of last night.
    This is getting old. I can't get any wins, runs, or hits in the leaderboards because the only teams I am allowed to play are computer generated, (I.e. Legends, Hall Worthy, etc.). I'm not concerned with an update to fix this as much as I wanna know what caused it to happen in the first place.
    Has anyone tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that fixes this problem? Figured I would ask before trying it. It doesn't seem to matter if I'm playing on my phone or my tablet...it's messed up on both logging in with my Google+ account. It's quite frustrating for the hits, runs, and wins not to count at all in daily or weekly boards, it just shows -- (dashes) in all columns.
    I sent a message to the moderator to see if he/she has anything to add to this. I'm very interested in what happens if you do that. I know that I've had other game apps that I've gotten tired of playing and deleted them from my phone, and then later on I would reinstall them and as soon as I logged back onto my Facebook account it would be where I left off. But if there is a reset within the game, I don't know what it takes away. I spent too much money to lose all my players.
  • TomTom2TomTom2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I noticed they said the next update will fix it. 2 weeks ago. The problem is we are dealing with people that do not give a F. There will be a new rube to bilk for his money every few minutes. Tap Football anyone. lol
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    I sent a message to the moderator to see if he/she has anything to add to this. I'm very interested in what happens if you do that. I know that I've had other game apps that I've gotten tired of playing and deleted them from my phone, and then later on I would reinstall them and as soon as I logged back onto my Facebook account it would be where I left off. But if there is a reset within the game, I don't know what it takes away. I spent too much money to lose all my players.

I got a new phone and all my account info transferred over. If you lose your stuff glu will take 2-3 months to get it back, but it seems you will get it back...
  • KheldarKheldar Registered Users 4 Posts
    Has anyone found a fix for this yet? It just started happening to me 2 days ago..
    Kheldar wrote: »
    Has anyone found a fix for this yet? It just started happening to me 2 days ago..

I haven't seen any fixes yet. I ended up starting a new game and logging in with Facebook instead of Google+
    I still play on the messed up one too but not as much since stuff isn't counting.