Fan Rewards: Same at 4K Gold as at 10K Gold

Has anyone else noticed that the prizes are the same for both levels?

Also in the tournament rewards.

Comments

• KheldarKheldar Registered Users 4 Posts
    I noticed that as well. The last 10k gold one had a 5 star player. This time around he is only a 4.5 star.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Been waiting to see what kinda fan rewards we'd see this week and it's been a complete letdown. Not one 5* or prime player to be had. Completely worthless.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    That is isially that way if you have all the 5* players so it will list the next 4.5* player for everything but not sure if that's the case in y'all's situation.
    That's true if you have all the top players, but that isn't the case here. There are tons of prime players and 5* players that I don't have.
  • TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    Has a prime player even been available since the update? I wonder if they suspended the ability to get them depending on their knowledge of the gold glitch.
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I saw them available last weekend. So they are just sticking to the prime players every other weekend still.
  • HCBCREATIONSHCBCREATIONS Registered Users 9 Posts
    You can still buy Fielder for 1,200 gold.
    I personally feel that what is happening is that they are only making 4.5* players available so that some of the newer guys can get better without the more advanced teams getting better. Kinda level the playing field somewhat.
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Prime players are only available rewards every other weekend, I believe..

I also am guessing that the players for this weekends rewards were determined before the update, when Adam Jones was a 5-star.