inactives total??

Im trying to get all of the last and second round draft to get every 1-4* players, but my total of inactive players barely goes up. For example, I buy 10 players and my total only goes up by 1. Is there a reason 4 that? And is it really worth it? Like is it even possible to buy them all or there is no total in this version?

Comments

• KheldarKheldar Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im trying to get all of the last and second round draft to get every 1-4* players, but my total of inactive players barely goes up. For example, I buy 10 players and my total only goes up by 1. Is there a reason 4 that? And is it really worth it? Like is it even possible to buy them all or there is no total in this version?

You can't deplenish the player pool like you did in the previous TSB game. You can carry more inactives as you go up in divisions but you will never be able to get them all. Also, high inactive rated players will knock out low rated players in put them back in pool. Lets say you have 40 players in inactive pool. You grab a 4* player but you already have better players so he goes inactive. Well, a 2* player you had in list now gets bumped out and gets put back into pool of players you can get in drafts. I love my dude #datdudeBP, Brandon Phillips. My favorite player but I have drafted him like 6 times now and yet I have never turned my inactives in.
  • DanLeWarrior2008DanLeWarrior2008 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ha ha omg it sucks. I guess the only positive point is that I ended up with 3 5* players when they updated the game few weeks ago lol. Back to rings Hunt it is.
  • goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    Actually you can have as many inactives as you want. I have almost 500. There is a trick to it. For a small fee, I'll reveal it. And I can prove it to you if you like.
  • dross1991dross1991 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Prove it and I'll get u 13,000 free gold
    dross1991 wrote: »
    Prove it and I'll get u 13,000 free gold

Give me your team name, and I'll add as many players as you want. I don't need 13,000 gold I already have over 50K.
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    goldfinger wrote: »
    Actually you can have as many inactives as you want. I have almost 500. There is a trick to it. For a small fee, I'll reveal it. And I can prove it to you if you like.

do you ever have anything productive to say? all of your posts involve you begging for money. tell us all the secret glitches you (supposedly) know or just gtfo.
    do you ever have anything productive to say? all of your posts involve you begging for money. tell us all the secret glitches you (supposedly) know or just gtfo.

Why would I tell you? You're a cry baby, I bet in real life too.
    Any other constructive comments??
    Check the bottom.

307286IMG2375.png
    Check the bottom.

307286IMG2375.png

I have like 197 right now but like i said it only goes up by 1 players for every 10 players i buy
    Why would I tell you? You're a cry baby, I bet in real life too.

yup i'm crying in the corner cuz you won't tell me your hacks... i don't actually care if you tell me, just want you to leave. you've done nothing to improve this forum. just leave.
    yup i'm crying in the corner cuz you won't tell me your hacks... i don't actually care if you tell me, just want you to leave. you've done nothing to improve this forum. just leave.

wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, :)
    wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, :)

:'(:'(:'(
    I have like 197 right now but like i said it only goes up by 1 players for every 10 players i buy

Did you had the same problem as me?
    Check the bottom.

307286IMG2375.png

Did u had the same problem as me?
    Did u had the same problem as me?

Read my other posts in this thread.
  • gometsgomets Registered Users 1 Posts
    Check the bottom.

307286IMG2375.png

goldfinger, how do you do this? besides by spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, lol.