Leaderboard questions

Hey I had a question about the leaderboards. How does the game determine which leaderboard you're in? I am scared to upgrade from star to all star before the weekend event because I'm afraid the competition will be harder and I won't be able to get a good win streak going. Does the level ur on influence the team's you play against during these events?

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    Phanatic16 wrote: »
    Hey I had a question about the leaderboards. How does the game determine which leaderboard you're in? I am scared to upgrade from star to all star before the weekend event because I'm afraid the competition will be harder and I won't be able to get a good win streak going. Does the level ur on influence the team's you play against during these events?

has nothing to do with level or quality of team. the first 1000 people that log in (regardless of level) are placed in one leaderboard. then the next 1000 in another, then the next 1000, and so on. try logging in later in the day, <2 hours before the day ends, and you'll find it much easier to win the leaderboards. most of the good players will be playing a lot and will probably already be on when the new leaderboard begins whereas the casual players often won't. easy way to get top five in the daily leaderboard is log in 30 minutes before the day ends and join a league or 2 to rack up wins, hits, runs. works every time. it works the same with the weekly leaderboards as well as prime events. later in the week/event will be easier though that would mean not playing for a day at least so you'd miss the login rewards and have to start over.
  • Jim berryJim berry Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I'm confused. Do they begin to group you after you collect the daily bonuses, the daily log in bonus or when you turn on the ap? Please explain. I can't win any of the events or dailys because I'm always grouped with players who get 9 million points (prime event) I'd really like to win Bumgarner over the weekend.
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    Jim berry wrote: »
    I'm confused. Do they begin to group you after you collect the daily bonuses, the daily log in bonus or when you turn on the ap? Please explain. I can't win any of the events or dailys because I'm always grouped with players who get 9 million points (prime event) I'd really like to win Bumgarner over the weekend.

when you open the app. you will still have a very small chance of winning a prime event unless you use a bunch of gold and get lucky or use glitches regardless of when you log in though.
  • Jim berryJim berry Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Thank you bombsoverbaghdad. Can you pm me about using glitches. I'd like to know how to use them. Thank you, Jim