Fan Rewards

Hi, Any news on upcoming Fan Rewards offering prime players. I have accumulated enough gold to grab at least 1 prime player.

Thanks.

Comments

• K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    If they didn't do it last weekend it will be this weekend/tomorrow. Only reason I can't say yes or no is cause I have all prime so I don't get to see even when they do run them. Just be sure wait after the weekend event starts cause the fan reward event always starts a few hours after the weekend prime event starts and would hate to see you use gold before it starts and get screwed out of getting a prime guy which I'm sure you already I was know just saying in case you didn't or other didn't know that might be wanting to know same question. Good luck.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Fan rewards start at 3:00 pm EST
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Thanks for the helpful info. This is the best part about this forum, people helping others also to improve their teams.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Yes that's what these forums should be about. Everyone helping others. But seems it's gotten away from it so hopefully it will get back to what it used to be like on both here and football forum
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    That's why I try to pass along the info. First, I don't want GLU to make any more money off of us, and also I want everyone to max out their teams because the best games to play are the ones we set up with each other.