stats are not adding up in global daily/weekly events keeping me unranked. No rewards

I also can barely start any leagues..... They just keep searching for opponents and most end up being withdraws. I also only get matched up against the games playoff teams( hall worthy, big sticks, ect...) in bonus and prime events. Been two weeks and support hasn't replied yet

Comments

• Time Wastin'Time Wastin' Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's done on purpose by Glu. Once you waste time and cash building a team good enough to win leagues and they pocket your money, they systematically shut your team down! The same thing is happening to me and my roommate. No daily or weekly tally, getting consistently beaten in leagues by much weaker opponents (if you're lucky for Glu to let you join), and every bonus game against Glu's Legends team. Basically, they're telling us if you are not buying, we don't want you. This is highway robbery and something must be done against these thieves!
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    And they won't respond. Look to okay others like you. That's the only thing that keeps me hanging around.