being cheated????

jam6342jam6342 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
There is a player I have been playing and every time I am winning in the 9th the game disappears. It has never happened ever before and it has never happened when he is beating me. Only when I am winning against him does it happen. I dont know how he is doing it

Comments

• redvoodoo22redvoodoo22 Registered Users 10 Posts
    jam6342 wrote: »
    There is a player I have been playing and every time I am winning in the 9th the game disappears. It has never happened ever before and it has never happened when he is beating me. Only when I am winning against him does it happen. I dont know how he is doing it

Same exact thing happens to me. Only when I'm playing one particular player. Weird! Either we are both playing the same guy, or more likely, it's just some sort of glitch...
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Here's one thing that could be happening. He may be giving up when it appears he's gonna lose. You can resign from a game if you are losing, but it'll count against you in your won/loss record. Go to the Stats menu and look for your record against this guy and the next time the game disappears, see if you get credit for the win.
  • PhinrowPhinrow Registered Users 11 Posts
    Team: Yankrow

I just spent 200 blue and green and 20 pink. To get a 5 star player...
    During spin I hit a dead zone...
    Lost connect... Usually when that happens... The player you got on the spin... Is there on your team..
    This time, there was no player there, nor did I still have all my coins... Do it basically just took my coins...