I’m going to tell everyone “The Glitch” once and for all *GASP!* But first, I’m gonna say a few things and I hope that you don’t skip over it.
Why am I doing this? The sole reason I’m doing this is because I want Glu to take notice of this glitch (though I'm almost positive they know about it fully) and then patch it up (as well as all glitches and hopefully start to crack down on hackers too). It’s not fair to do any glitch so excessively when there are other people playing fairly and/or paying real money who do not stand a chance at getting anywhere in this game. Tell me I’m trying to push my morals on you but you know I’m right. You’re just being a d*ck. Why Glu has blatantly ignored this issue is beyond me.
I did this glitch myself, but never all the way through (I never got any prime players. I stopped after getting a couple thousand gold because quite frankly, I felt like a complete ******* for doing it). I have since deleted this app because it’s just not worth the time to cheat and pretend I’m having fun destroying everyone.
It is not my intention that anyone actually use The Glitch, though I know some of you will. I hope that those who have used it just stop playing or start a new team (without cheating). To reiterate, the sole reason for this thread is to see Glu take action. If more people starting to abuse the game makes that happen, so be it… Let’s get to it already.
What is The Glitch?
The Glitch everyone has been talking about is 3 separate glitches. The first glitch lets you get insanely high win streaks and points in prime events; the second lets you collect prime event progress rewards as many times as you want; and the third which lets you collect fan rewards as many times as you want. The only prerequisite to do all of this? Be able to win ONE prime event game.
How to do The Glitch
WARNING: again, not only does using this glitch make you a complete douchebag, it will also ruin all the fun of the game. This isn’t me just trying to convince you not to do it, just a fact. Ask anyone who’s done it, at least 9/10 will tell you the game sucks and they probably rarely play anymore. After you use it and realize that the game sucks when you have all prime players and a billion useless gold lying around don’t come back here and blame me for it. If you don’t want to know how to do The Glitch, this is your last chance to stop reading.
Firstly, there are some slight differences between Android and iPhone. I only have iPhone but I’ve heard from a reliable source that it does work for Android too. There are only slight differences between the two but I pointed the differences.
Part 1-Getting 200K in Prime Events
1) Win a prime event game
2) When the screen that says “You Won” comes up tap “OK”
3) (iPhone) When you see the blue circle, immediately double tap the home button and swipe up to close the game. A win should be added to your win streak, however once you open the app again you should be able to hit “play” and it will take you to the same “You Win” screen. If you do it too early (ie before the blue circle) then a win will not be added to the win streak but the same game will be open so you can try again. Do it too late and you’re SOL. It’s better to be too early than too late. Just keep practicing and you’ll get your timing down. (Android) it’s basically the same thing as with iPhone but the buttons may be different. Some devices (I think) are the same as iPhone, just double tap home screen which takes you to the “Recent Apps” menu, and then swipe to the side to close the game. Others you must press the button in the bottom left corner (the “menu” or “recent” button) to access that menu. Others you might have to hold down the home button. Open again, repeat. There may be some phones that are different. I really don’t know. All you have to do is access the “recent apps” screen.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you are satisfied. If you want unlimited gold you will need to get 200k points and move on to part 2.
*the reason this works is because the game adds a win to your win streak BEFORE it gives you a win.
Part 2-Collecting the Gold
1) So you’ve got 200k points and it’s time to collect your reward. All you have to do is press the “Collect” button and immediately after, double tap home screen (or whatever button it is for your Android) and swipe. Basically the same as part 1.
*You may want to disable wifi for this. This is a bit more difficult to do than getting the win streak as you need to be much fast. The slower your internet/mobile service is, the better. You can also practice doing this for the lower tier reward levels. It works at any tier.
2) Log back in. The “Collect” button should still be there but 800 gold (and all other uncollected rewards) should be added as well.
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you are satisfied. If you wish to have all prime players you will need 20k gold and move on to part 3.
Part 3-Get EVERY Prime Player
1) Spend your 20k gold. I recommend getting the upgrades since you will not need any players since you’re getting all the primes. Maybe get yourself some nifty new uniforms.
2) Do the exact same thing as part 2, but with the fan rewards instead of progress rewards.
3) Repeat until you are satisfied.
There you have it folks. That is The Glitch in its entirety.
To Glu (if you’re even reading this), deleting this thread will help no one. There are already a massive amount of people on this site alone that are spreading this glitch through PM and email. Deleting this thread will not change that. YOU (Glu) are the only entity that can fix this problem. Stop treating your customers like your own personal ATMs and start showing them that you care.