New Prime Players

Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
Some decent pitchers, but why make a new prime David wright 10/6/5 when there's already a 9/9/9

And new fielder who's 10/8/3 when there's already a 8/10/3

Comments

• FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    I can't believe there's a prime Jason Heyward. Are you kidding me? His career stats don't warrant that.
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    A bunch of new ones... Keuchel, Arrietta, Greinke, Donaldson, Batista.. I'm sure there are a bunch more.
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Prime trout and Donaldson are my favorite new ones. Maybe rizzo too bc I'm a Cubs homer
  • HandywitheSTIHLHandywitheSTIHL Registered Users 8 Posts
    A bunch of new ones... Keuchel, Arrietta, Greinke, Donaldson, Batista.. I'm sure there are a bunch more.

How do you achieve these prime players? Seems very difficult to rack up so many points. Is there a legit way of doing this? Never really done much in the prime events since I'm not able to just grind out game after game. Are the bonus point that huge after a good win streak?

I would love to get a prime player here or there!
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    There available right now during fan rewards if you have the gold to spend.
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    How do you achieve these prime players? Seems very difficult to rack up so many points. Is there a legit way of doing this? Never really done much in the prime events since I'm not able to just grind out game after game. Are the bonus point that huge after a good win streak?

I would love to get a prime player here or there!
    Only by spending gold...only legit way would be to spend money, considering one is at 20k gold and the other is 35k gold
    Glitching the game is the only easy way
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi,
    Is there a fan rewards going on right now? I don't see any.

Thanks.
  • HandywitheSTIHLHandywitheSTIHL Registered Users 8 Posts
    Only by spending gold...only legit way would be to spend money, considering one is at 20k gold and the other is 35k gold
    Glitching the game is the only easy way

Yeah, seems a bit much! Not going to dump money and not a glitcher so I guess I'll do with what I have! Thanks.