Fan Rewards issue

Hi, The Fan rewards just started, but you cannot even access them. I spent gold and tried collecting the energy bar. But nothing happens. The "Collect Reward" button shows up, but when you tap it, it just stays there.

Anybody else having the same problems?

Comments

• HandywitheSTIHLHandywitheSTIHL Registered Users 8 Posts
    I noticed something wrong also, just clicked the link to see what was available and nothing happened.....
  • PooDoggPooDogg Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here...
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    So, it seems like a problem all around. And to think the FAN REWARDS are only there for 2 days. Let's hope GLU fixes it before it's over.
  • Born RoyalBorn Royal Registered Users 25 Posts
    Same here. I'm sure they'll fix it... 3 weeks from now when they notice our complaints. If they don't, contact Google or Apple to refund any money you've spent.
  • PooDoggPooDogg Registered Users 4 Posts
    Works on ios, not on android. 3 itouchs are able to collect and look at fan rewards.

Nexus 7 and galaxy tab 2 don't get any response clicking on collect or the info icon.
    Is there a way to find out what players are available without clicking the link?
    I wasted $50 in gold on this Rewards Event. I'm furious.
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Born Royal wrote: »
    I wasted $50 in gold on this Rewards Event. I'm furious.
    Are the fan rewards just not showing up for you all? Or are they not letting you collect the rewards? Just curious. Mine seems to be working fine.
    It is not letting us collect the rewards. I can see the Collect Reward button for the 100 gold I spent, but nothing happens when I click it.

I am on Android, not Apple, if that helps.
    I can't even get anything to come up when I click the rewards link, so I haven't spent any gold. Was looking forward to some upgrades too. Irritating.
    It looks like a new fan rewards event started, but I'm having the same issues on my Android device. Can't even see what's available to win.
  • leeroy1441leeroy1441 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Mine won't work either..and some of my friends aren't working either
  • leeroy1441leeroy1441 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I also can't play players again after game is over no rematch or can't invite them to play again..it trys but no connection.. Anybody having this problem?
    FWIW, my fan rewards started working again.
    Okay, so my Fan rewards started working too.