tap baseball legends??

Comments

• Born RoyalBorn Royal Registered Users 25 Posts
    On Android? I'm cool with them screwing over hackers, but not everyone on Android.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I know 2 guys on iOS who have spent 500k gold and they have all the players I have listed. I know a couple on droid who have spent way more and they only have 1-3 legends. So seems iOS has better rate of getting them just from the guys I have been talking to but then again it does seem like all luck of the draft to. Just not sure.
    Like I said I am iOS and I only have 3 legends and doubt I will get anymore cause seems way to hard and not sure how else to get gold to stack up and I don't want to spend anymore $$ then I have already or at least I say that but knowing me I will break down and try for more I'm sure before it's over.
  • smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    Legends list so far. More to come as others get
    Them..

Yogi Berra 10/10/4
    Jeff Bagwell 10/10/10
    Joe Morgan 10/7/12
    George Brett 11/11/6
    Ernie Banks 10/7/5
    Reggie Jackson 10/12/7
    Louis Gonzalez 10/10/5
    Dave Winfield 10/12/7
    Jason Giambi 11/12/3
    Harmon Killebrew 8/12/4
    Edgar Martinez 12/8/4
    Kenny Lofton 11/5/12
    Johnny Damon 8/5/12
    Ozzie Smith 9/4/12
    Ted Williams 11/12/3
    Wade Boggs 12/5/3

awesome thanks.
    Your welcome. Gonna try to see if I can fix it to how they are drafted in order so some can see how far they want to try to go
    I adjusted the order they come in the game to be able to draft.

Yogi Berra 10/10/4
    Reggie Jackson 10/12/7
    Jeff Bagwell 10/10/10
    Ernie Banks 10/7/5
    Kenny Lofton 11/5/12
    Jason Giambi 11/12/3
    Ozzie Smith 9/4/12
    Dave Winfield 10/12/7
    George Brett 11/11/6
    Johnny Damon 8/5/12
    Louis Gonzalez 10/10/5
    Harmon Killebrew 8/12/4
    Edgar Martinez 12/8/4
    Joe Morgan 10/7/12
    Ted Williams 11/12/3
    Wade Boggs 12/5/3
    Will Clark 10/9/5
    John Kruk 10/10/4
    Paul Oneill 10/10/7
    Fred Mcgriff 9/12/4

Legend Pitchers

Tom Seaver 11/12/12
    Orel Hershiser 10/11/12
    Nolan Ryan 12/7/12
    Roy Oswalt 8/12/11
    Gaylord Perry 9/11/11
    Phil Neikro 6/10/11
    Vida Blue 12/10/10
    Tommy John 8/12/10
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi,
    Is any update expected for android, so we can also draft the legends?
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Ernie Banks sure got the short end of the stick. 7 power?
    Android update is out already. I know a few guys who have it on android. Go to play store and it should show it needs to be updated.
    Great, thanks K-D.
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    bizzle wrote: »
    Ernie Banks sure got the short end of the stick. 7 power?

Still get some nice bombs from Ernie, but yeah I agree. 7 power is low to me
    These Legends ratings are awful. They make no sense. Doesn't matter since you can only get Yogi on Android.
    They are fun to hit with tho. That's what I like
    Royal... After you get yogi there isn't another one available on the "i" icon of mystery box?? One guy I know has 3 on android not saying that's to many more but was just wondering if they even show the next one for android users or if they go away after getting yogi!
    I bet they are, I just wish I could use them too. Instead, Glu took $400 in gold from me and all I got was Yogi.
    KD- Yeah, they show Reggie Jackson but I can't get him no matter how hard I try.
    Great, thanks K-D.

Your welcome buddy. Hope it helped
    Born Royal wrote: »
    I bet they are, I just wish I could use them too. Instead, Glu took $400 in gold from me and all I got was Yogi.
    KD- Yeah, they show Reggie Jackson but I can't get him no matter how hard I try.
    Ok I get what your saying. Yeah that's sh!tt¥
    Born Royal wrote: »

Hey man just incase you took my comment the wrong way, I was just saying the ratings , even tho they don't make sense they are fun. Wasn't trying to be an ***.

On your other comment. They are very streaky getting the legends. You can go through 100k getting none, and 20k and get 3.
    One of the guys I play on android has 6 now. So it is possible. Just very frustrating
    Okay, so I was able to draft legends on android. The app had updated automatically today morning.
    Got Yogi in my 4th try (so 8k gold). Reggie Jackson came on the 14th attempt. Have to figure how to proceed as I do not have much gold left now.
    Though, sometimes they gave lot of # 1 draft picks, so I will try my luck with those. I now have 35 # 1 draft picks. Plus, I got Tulo and prime Joey Votto in between.
    That's sweet baseball fan. Yes for players who don't have maxed out teams the 2,000 draft is awesome for racking up #1 picks and others. Best of luck on getting more keep it up
  • Jim berryJim berry Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I got all the legends and now the game no longer keeps my stats. As soon as I put someone on the bench, all their lifetime stats are erased and the guys that started on the bench have no lifetime stats. I have played over 6,000 games and the only thing I had left was the stats my players have accrued. Glu has taken everything else away from me. I'm no longer on the daily leaderboards and can only play against computer generated teams. I know being kicked off the leaderboards has happened to plenty of people but has anyone else had their lifetime stats taken away? I'm upset and not sure I want to play again.
    Jim Berry... The system does that now cause of us holding so much data. I asked about this in football. So when you replace a player and they sit for a game or 2 not sure how many it is it resets their stats. Can you send me the rest of the legends I don't have list so everyone can see them and is there any pitchers you know of
    That sucks K-D. Here's the list of pitchers
    Tom Seaver 11/12/12
    Orel Hershiser 10/11/12
    Nolan Ryan 12/7/12
    Roy Oswalt 8/12/11
    Gaylord Perry 9/11/11
    Phil Neikro 6/10/11
    Vida Blue 12/10/10
    Tommy John 8/12/10
    K-D it looks like you have all the hitters but
    Paul Oneill 10/10/7
    Fred Mcgriff 9/12/4
    Very nice. Thanks Jim Berry. I made a new thread with complete
    List of all. Again thanks
    No worries K-D. What's your handle on the game? Maybe we can play a game or two...
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Jim berry wrote: »
    I got all the legends and now the game no longer keeps my stats. As soon as I put someone on the bench, all their lifetime stats are erased and the guys that started on the bench have no lifetime stats. I have played over 6,000 games and the only thing I had left was the stats my players have accrued. Glu has taken everything else away from me. I'm no longer on the daily leaderboards and can only play against computer generated teams. I know being kicked off the leaderboards has happened to plenty of people but has anyone else had their lifetime stats taken away? I'm upset and not sure I want to play again.

I'm glad the stats get reset. When you have players with thousands of ABs, it's hard to figure if your player is in a slump because their batting average isn't gonna move much. And not all the player's stats get reset either. I have Mauer and Pujols and theirs hasn't changed.
    If I remember right the glu employee told me it's based a certain total amount they get to for them to be reset once they are out of LU for a few games. Not sure what that total is or where the cut off point is.
    Now it will only keep track of their stats if they're in the lineup. Once they go to the bench, their stats get reset again. I'm ****ed
    Jim Berry... What's your game name? Check your messages I think I sent you one