Latest Prime Players

Hi,
Any information when will the latest prime players will be available through the Fan Rewards? I see lot of upgraded players like Donaldson, Trout, Cespedes. Also, pitchers now have prime Arrieta, Greinke.

TSB should upgrade relief pitching too. Melancon and Rosenthal deserve prime upgrades after this regular season.

Comments

• Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    They've been available the past 2 weeks. I'd guess they would just keep making them available each weekend the way it's been going .
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Hi,
    Any information when will the latest prime players will be available through the Fan Rewards? .

They will be available again starting today
  • NoDaysOffNoDaysOff Registered Users 1 Posts
    Would love to see some legends. As well as Yadi for the Prime Catcher position!! keep the primes coming!
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Most recently added was Daniel Murphy 10 10 8
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Yes, just added him to my team. But the dilemma is should I continue with Legend Joe Morgan 10/7/12 at 2B. Murphy has been hitting .398 for me with a home run every 4.2 at-bats. And Joe was stealing bases like crazy, but with lower HR production.
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Did the legendary Halloween box for the first time and got Tulowitzki!!! Yay! I didn't get Yogi but I'm okay with Tulo! Although I'm afraid to try it again because I'll most likely get franchise coins instead of a 5* player! I'd rather have a full time 5* instead of a five game rental. And accumulating gold takes forever so I don't want to waste it. Doh!