Options

Legends for IPhone/Ipad users

redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
Anyone who uses a Iphone 6/6s or an Ipad been able to get any legendary players. I can't get any and I know of a friend of mine who hasn't gotten any either.

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Yeah I have iPhone 6 plus but same system as all iPhones with this game and know a good few others who have them as well and have gotten a good bit of them some have them all. Wouldn't think the difference in models would make difference but who knows actually
  • Options
    Hmm wonder if there is anything else that could cause this. Literally can't get a single one.
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I have 2 different accounts on my iPhone. One has all the legends, my other account can't buy one for the life of me. I really think it's plain old good or bad luck. Just my opinion tho
  • Options
    HCBCREATIONSHCBCREATIONS Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm not on iPhone but have found it very, very frustrating. I'm up to George Brett (9th Legend) but I think I'm done. The next player I'd want is Ted Williams but he's 6 away. My wife would divorce me if I kept trying.

I've noticed the pitchers are not that much better than the Prime pitchers so other than ego there is no reason to get them.
  • Options
    I'd say im at 500k gold without a single legendary guy. At least 350k. Seems odd.
  • Options
    Jim berryJim berry Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    It cost me 1.5 million gold to get all the legends. I'm on an iPhone 6 Plus btw
  • Options
    AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Haven't been able to get one either... Just keeps rotating giving me the same 4.5 star guys over and over, as well as the coins/gold.
  • Options
    bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    I'm willing to bet you need a certain level of inactives to roster a legend. The likelihood of getting a legend increases with the amount of 5 stars you have on your roster.
  • Options
    I have every 5 star player on my roster. At least every normal 5 star guy.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Don't think the amount of roster makes difference. I got them all with 30 inactices. I honestly just think they have made them that hard to get. Seems the % of getting landing a legend is so very small it just takes a lot of luck. Not saying in right just seems that way but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Haven't been able to get one either... Just keeps rotating giving me the same 4.5 star guys over and over, as well as the coins/gold.

I have 127 inactives.. All 5-star guys and franchise players. Definitely not that.
  • Options
    leeroy1441leeroy1441 Registered Users 11 Posts
    redbird wrote: »
    Anyone who uses a Iphone 6/6s or an Ipad been able to get any legendary players. I can't get any and I know of a friend of mine who hasn't gotten any either.

Takes like 15 to 20 tries to get one maybe you haven't done enough yet
  • Options
    leeroy1441leeroy1441 Registered Users 11 Posts
    redbird wrote: »

Takes like 15 to 20 tries to get one maybe you haven't done enough yet keep trying you'll get 1
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    They are hard to get with the mystery boxes. I only buy the boxes when there is fan rewards going on, so if i don't get him after 20 tries, i can collect him through fan rewards.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    I'm assuming that if you've never actually spent money on the game, you can't get them through mystery boxes... I've gone through well over 500 of them with no luck.
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I'm assuming that if you've never actually spent money on the game, you can't get them through mystery boxes... I've gone through well over 500 of them with no luck.

I have spent money, not a lot mind you, but 50ish bucks or so before I leant how to get stuff for free. I think its just luck, the game doesnt take into account how many boxes you have already bought, you just get the same LOW odds each time.

And for the record, I emailed apple about this game, and got a FULL refund for all in-app purchases within 15 mins with NO questions asked. So I suspect that I wasn't the first complaint or refund.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    I have an iphone and I have every legends and prime player.